Part 30

Arnav's Farmhouse 

Khushi was in deep sleep and Arnav sat beside her, watching her. Lumps form in his throat which he gulped down. He took her hand in his and started pouring his heart out which he till now hid within him, with softest and slowest in his husky voice, "Mithu, your Arnav needs you the most now. I am happy that you recovered, Khushi, but somewhere for selfish reasons, I want my Mithu back. " 

Kissing her hand, with moist eyes, "Khushi, I am sorry, I know I shouldn't separate you from them, that too without your permission. I am sorry that I hid from you what happened with the Guptas. But I can't send you back there, Khushi. Mrs. Mishra and Mrs. Gupta want to admit you to a mental asylum. Why can't they see anything other than their Payal's happiness? If they know about your real condition, they will take you with them, and then they will torture you with their taunts and blackmail you, which I never want. I need My Mithu beside me now and forever."

Putting her hand back on her stomach delicately, he stood up and kissed her forehead, "Thank you, Mithu, for your amazing idea, I never thought I need to implement it so soon. Sorry, Khushi ho sake toh mujhe maaf kar dena. Good night. Sweet dream." Arranging the quilt properly and adjusting the AC temperature, Arnav moved out of Khushi's room.

(Sorry, Khushi, forgive me if possible. Good Night. Sweet dreams.)

*******************************************

Next day,

AR head office 

Arnav was finalizing all his work so that he and Khushi can shift to the US permanently. Yes, he decided that without asking her but it is good for her only. He will somehow make her agree and the best thing was Shashi Gupta was also in his favor, he will ask him to make Khushi agree to come with him to the US. And if Shashi Gupta fails to convince her then he has his ways to take Miss KKG to the US. 

He was now formulating and amending a few policies of AR so that even if he wouldn't be staying here, no one can do major amendments to policies and ownership of the company. That's when he received a call from HP.  HP told him what Raizadas planned for Guptas to help their so-called B*****D Son-in-law. After knowing about their plan he cut the call. 

Arnav was so angry with them, because of their foolishness and Anjali's blind trust in Shyam, they were facing so many problems. What kind of thick-headed people are they? Leave it, he can't do anything now.  He just needed to stop them or destroy their plan. But how? Who was the weakest one whom he can target to destroy their plan? That's when he remembers Payal. Yes, Payal. For her happiness only Mrs. Madhumati and Mrs. Gupta are ready to torture my Khushi, now he needed to step in their plan to destroy it. He smirked a little and then asked Peon to send Payal to his cabin.

A few minutes later, he heard a knock on the door, changing his expression, he permitted the person to come in. Taking the file in his hand he started reading it or should I say trying to show he was reading it.

Payal was more scared of him now, she knew he can't throw her out of AR but she believed that he won't sit quietly without troubling her. She was fidgeting her fingers. She stood there in the cabin.

Arnav looked up and gestured for her to sit on the chair. She reluctantly agreed to sit. Arnav, then with his cold voice and expressionless face said, "I analyzed your performance report, Mrs. Akash Singh Raizada, which was okay for you to handle our Marketing Department in Lucknow Branch. It will give you a better position, good exposure, and more money too. If you are interested then you can take that."