Part 18

Next day RM

Khushi was still upset with Arnav because of yesterday's instance which was making him feel guiltier, he knew he was wrong and he was even ready to beg for forgiveness from Khushi when she gets cured. It wasn’t like Khushi was not with Arnav she didn’t leave his room but she wasn’t talking to him, which made him restless. Khushi was sitting on the bed and playing with her soft toy, after getting ready, Arnav sat in front of her sighing he took her baby Elie and placed it on the side table. Khushi immediately looked at her lap. He kept his palm on her cheek and softly called her, “Khushi, Abhi bhi naraz ho mujhse?”

Khushi kept looking down and didn’t utter a word, Arnav then cupped her face with both hands and made her look at him, “meri taraf dekho khushi, Please.”

Finally, her hurt hazel eyes met with his guilty brown eyes which made both of their eyes mist, "Maaf nahi karogi mujhe Mithu?"  Khushi bent her head down, Arnav touched his forehead with hers and whispered, “Galti ho Gayi Maaf kardo please.” A lone tear dropped from their eyes, Arnav wiped her tears, when he heard, “Why did you leave my hand Arnav?”

Arnav moved back and asked her, "Tell me what you saw yesterday Khushi."

“We were in your cabin and you. you left my hand and made me fall on boxes, you. you were looking at me angrily. Why were you glaring at me? What I did do that you left me Arnav? Why am I not remembering it? Arnav  kya hua hai mujhe?” Khushi closed her eyes tightly and forcing herself to remember it, she kept her hands on her head.

Arnav removed her hand and hugged her, caressing her, “Shh. Shh. It's Okay Khushi, calm down, you will remember everything slowly-slowly, calm down.”

Khushi kept her head on his chest and hugged him back tight, sobbed a little, and listened to his heartbeat which was calming her restless mind, Arnav kept patting her head till  her cries subside, “You okay?”  When Khushi nodded her head, “Okay then, let’s go down, you must be hungry right?”

Khushi looked up and nodded her head again with a cute pout, and a chuckle left his mouth looking at her cute expression, and then he kissed her partition, “let’s go. Miss Gupta.”  And pinch her nose, smiling at him, they went to have breakfast.

 *********************

Everyone was having breakfast, where Arnav was feeding Khushi, and Aloo puri and having his breakfast too i.e toast and orange juice. When Anjali called him, “Chote why don't you take Sheetal with you to AR?"

Feeding the last bite to Khushi and giving her water, Arnav looked at Anjali,  “Why Di? Does she have any work there?” Then Arnav looked at Sheetal, “Do you?” for which Sheetal shook her head negatively and then he again looked at Anjali in a manner to explain.

Anjali cleared her throat, “You can show her AR and there she can meet your friends like Aman, Meera, and Lavanya too.”

Arnav finished  drinking his  orange juice and kept it on the table, stood up held Khushi’s hand slowly pull her, “Khushi go and bring your bag, we are leaving.” When Khushi left the hall, Sheetal said, “Di, I saw AR already, I went with Payal and Akash, and regarding meet with Aman and Meera then I will meet them next time when I will go to AR, today I need to go somewhere else.” Giving smiles to others Sheetal left. 

Arnav looked at Anjali, “I guess, you got the answer, so I am leaving, and DI take care. Hope you remember that today you have an appointment with Gynecologist. Do you want me to come?” for which she shook her head negatively, “I am going with Mami.”

“Fine then. I am leaving.”  then Arnav took his laptop bag, “Khushi, we are getting late.” When he saw her coming toward him, he held her hand and left RM. After that, Akash and Payal also left for AR.