Part 2

Everyone is just shocked by what they heard now…. Did Khushi call only Arnav? Till now she isn't recognizing anyone and now she recognizes the most unexpected person. Here Arnav becomes numb when she calls him and looks at her blankly whereas Khushi is extending her left hand to call him again so that he comes near her.

No one is in a condition to react somehow Anjali recovers herself and shakes Arnav and indicates him to go toward Khushi. Arnav just moves forward as soon as he starts taking steps toward Khushi, her smile starts getting bigger. As he reaches near her, Khushi holds his hand in her tight grip and asks him, "Where were you till now? You know I got injured, see my hand, my leg, and my head everywhere there is this bandage and the one on my hand and legs are becoming like stone…. And my head is paining too much," she starts hiccupping.

Arnav is clueless about what should be done now? And what happened to Khushi? He just looked down at Khushi staring at him to get an answer for her situation with teary eyes

Arnav is clueless about what should be done now? And what happened to Khushi? He just looked down at Khushi staring at him to get an answer for her situation with teary eyes. Then he shifted his gaze to  the doctor who is observing Khushi and their family members who are as clueless as him but again Khushi slightly tugs his hand so that he answers her.

Suddenly Buaji shouts, "Arey ohh Sankadevi, are you mad or what? Why are you behaving like a child huhhh? And troubling Arnav bitwa? Wait, let me come towards you and pull your ears." 

Scared of Buaji, khushi just hugs Arnav and says in a scared tone, "Arnav, please save me, that fatty aunty is coming to hit me…please Arnav..please send them away, they are bad people. Call my Maa and Baba please.. Arnav please," she starts crying as her condition is worsening now.

"Mrs. Mishra and other family members please leave this room now, let me check The patient," the doctor said in a serious tone. 

Everyone starts leaving and when Arnav tries to go Khushi just hugs him more tightly and wails," Naaa….Don't go Arnav, please they will give me a big big injection. Please don't go."

"ASR please wait, let her calm down," the doctor requested him.

Arnav just nods and awkwardly pats Khushi and says, "I am not going anywhere Khushi, see I am here only. And Doctor won't give any injection to you okay…just answer them what they are asking…hmm.." Arnav tries as much as he can to console this childish behaving Khushi.

Khushi withdrew from the hug and held Arnav's hand tightly. And start answering the doctor. While talking with the Doctor, the nurse injects Khushi through saline. After some time Khushi sleeps still holding Arnav's hand. Arnav slowly withdrew his hand from Khushi and kept her hand properly on the bed. 

Arnav approached the doctor, "What happened to Khushi, Doctor? Why is she behaving like this?"

Doctor, "Let's talk in my cabin ASR. Turning towards the Nurse, " You can bring her reports to my cabin."

*******************************************

When Doctor and Arnav came out of the room other family members stop them before anyone asks anything Doctor said," Miss Payal you can come to my cabin with ASR as you are a close relative of Khushi, you should also know about her."