Part 22

Wish you all a very Happy New year ❤

A few days later,

During these days, Anjali made matchmaking her life motto now; she tried numerous ways to make Arnav and Sheetal close but her plan failed, either by Arnav or Sheetal. Arnav never left Khushi's side, and Sheetal was busy with her training. In fact with the help of Devyani and Manorama, Anjali tried to make Khushi stay in RM but it was refused by Arnav, to the point. Once due to an early meeting Arnav left RM without Khushi as she wasn't waking up. Anjali and Shyam were happy that now they could plan something but before they implement it, Aryan came with Meera to take Khushi with them.

Nowadays, Arnav and Aman were busy with the launch of a new clothing line, they hardly got time to spend with Khushi. Being an understanding girl, she never complains about their absence, whereas, on the other hand, Anjali kept complaining about Arnav's busy schedule even after knowing about the new launch.  Khushi mostly stays with Meera these days and when Aryan was free, she plays with him. Aryan became her big bro. Khushi being Khushi won Aryan's heart easily. Now Khushi had three protectors — the deadly 3 ASRs. Meera was observing Khushi, and sometimes Khushi started behaving maturely in some situations now, but whenever Arnav came into view, she will again go back to her baby mode. It's like on-and-off mode, this was a good improvement. Maybe soon she will be normal. Meera concluded after her keen observation. 

Since Aryan came, the three of them enjoyed their time together once again, and Meera and Khushi were added more fun. Now finally the winter collection launch was successful which they were working on for the past few days and that kept them busy. They are celebrating it in their AR penthouse. 

Aryan, who was relaxing on the sofa, suddenly remembered something and said, "Oye, singer, since I came you didn't even sing at least one song. Even I want to listen to you live, yaar."

Arnav, who was helping Khushi in solving her new jigsaw puzzle, looked at him and then again started helping Khushi, ignoring him. Aryan sighed at his ignorance. Aman pressed his lips, "Poor. Poor. Aryan Singh Rathore is so unfortunate, he won't be able to get a live singing show of famous singer Arsh. At Least I got that chance many times till now."

Aryan glared at Aman for his words while Aman acted nonchalantly. 

Meera rolled her eyes, "Shut up, Aman. Arnav won't even sing specifically for you ever. It was mostly for Khushi or for work he got. You were fortunately there when he sang."

Aman shuts his mouth and Aryan smirked. For, Aman got his words back — not exactly tho. But still, it did, somewhat and he was happy about that.

Arnav smiled inwardly at their banter and kept engaging himself with Khushi, but she stopped playing. Whenever someone talked about Arnav's song, she always became silent and concentrated on their talks, she loves when Arnav sings. Her smile never leaves her face whenever he sings. Only Khushi has the power to convince Arnav to sing.

Meera remembered something, "Aman, you and Aryan too, play Keyboards and Drums, right?" Both nodded their heads looking at Meera, then she shifted in front of them, "Then why don't you three perform together?"

"What?" Three of them shouted together, scaring Khushi a little bit. Arnav then side-hugged her to calm her down, rubbing her arm, and dragging her close.

Khushi innocently looked up at Arnav as she said, "I want you, Big bro, and Aman bhai to sing. Please can you sing for me?" And she made the best puppy face which will melt even stone, Aman murmured, "ab Arnav toh nahi bolne se raha. Chalo bhai Aryan, tayyar ho jao madam ki wish puri karni hai. Abhi Shenshan-ae-Aalam Arnav ka order aayega."  Aryan nodded. 
(Now Arnav will not say No. Aryan, get ready, Madam’s wish had to be fulfilled. King’s order will come soon.)