Part 11

Sorry for the late update 🙈🙈🙈, this update is dedicated to all of you for patiently waiting for it❤

***********************************

AR Head Office

Arnav directly went to his cabin, he was still in a foul mood, someone even thinking to hurt Khushi was making him restless. He threw his coat on the couch and paced to and fro around in his cabin. Aman was watching his every move and expression, he then called at Penthouse and waited for someone to pick it up. After a minute someone picked up his call.

Person, "Hello."

Aman was confused hearing a different voice from the other side, he just checked his mobile to confirm whether he dialed the correct number or not, and from another end, someone continuously said 'hello', Aman then replied. "Hello, Who is this?"

"Le, it's you who called here and you're asking who is this?" asked the person.

Aman just rolled his eyes and asked, "I know where I called, I was expecting that Miss Mary will receive it so now will you tell me who is this?"

"Dr. Meera."

"Ohh, AAP, Mai Aman." Said Aman.

"Hmm."

"Can you please bring Khushi to the 28th floor, in ASR's cabin?" requested Aman.

"But why?"

Aman put his finger on his forehead, "Please don't ask me anything now, tell any reason to Khushi and bring her here. I will tell you everything later."

Listening serious voice of Aman, she agreed, "Okay, we are coming, as she was drawing something, I will tell her to show it to Mr. Raizada."

"Thank you so much, Meera," Aman cut the call and now waiting for them, after few minutes he saw them coming out of the lift, and he moved toward them with a slight smile on his face. Khushi gave him a full khushi wali smile and ran toward Arnav's cabin leaving them. Meera tried to follow her but someone held her hand and she stopped, "What?"

Aman left her hand, "Sorry, but let Khushi go alone, only she can calm him down."

Meera gave confused look to him and raised her eyebrows, "Why? What happen?"

"Come with me, I will show you AR and tell you what happened. And yeah, you can meet Lavanya too." With Aman moved toward the lift but Meera asked, "But Khushi? If as you said, ASR is angry, he may get angry on her too."

Aman gave her a sweet smile, "Arnav will not do that, be assured, if there is any safest place for Khushi then it is beside Arnav and Arnav can never harm her. You will know it soon. Now come and follow me."

Both went toward the lift and then reached the floor where there were a studio and AR boutiques, NK and Lavanya were also there only. They met each other after initial greetings Aman told Meera about the morning incident. Meera exclaimed, "ohhh...My goodness, ASR can be this much devil for someone at the same time Angel for someone else, God, I missed it."

Aman raised his eyebrow and was mused at Meera's excited face, as he thought, so Miss Meera Malhotra want to see ASR, and chuckled, "Don't worry Doc, you can see angry ASR often, just don't do any mistake in regards to Khushi otherwise you won't even able to stand in front of that ASR, cause it will be the scariest version of him," Lavanya and NK nodded their head like supporting Aman.

Though scared of Aman's warning still she showed herself unaffected, "I am one of the best Docs who is working with Dr. Smith, and I know very well how to treat my patient and Khushi is not only my patient but also my friend, so I won't do any mistake."