Part 19C

Meera gave him a side to enter in and closed the door. As soon as he came in, someone hugged him tightly, and it didn't need rocket science for him to know who it was. Khushi who was in her room somehow knew Arnav came, she peeped through the room door and saw that Arnav came, and she ran toward him and hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest she mumbled, "Arnav."

Tu Mera Koyi Na
Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage

Tu Mera Koyi Na
Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage

In response, she got a tighter hug from him. Arnav then caressed her hair, and softly called her, "Mithu."

Khushi looked up, cuddling in his embrace, and gave him a smile with a spark in her eyes. Her smile was enough for him to forget his miseries, and her twinkling eyes were enough for brightening his day, her voice had that strength to bring him out of deadly silence. He knew that Khushi has the power in her to bring back the lost Arnav from ASR, and he promised that only she would have that power, always. Arnav kept his palm on her cheek, caressing the red plumps, and asked her, "Kaisa hai Mera Mithhu?"  (How is my Mithu?)

Kiya Re Jo Bhi Toone
Kaise Kiya Re

Jiya Ko Mere Baandh
Aise Liya Re

Khushi’s smile brightened more as she replied,  "Main thik hu, Arnav." (I am good, Arnav). She snuggled more into him without wasting a second and mumbled, "But I missed you very much." 

In response, Arnav just embraced her more tightly, without voicing out that he missed her more yet voicing he did miss her — in his head, as he tightens his hold on her petite body which perfectly fit into him. 

Samajh Ke Bhi Na
Samajh Main Sakun

A few minutes later Khushi broke the hug she was warmly engulfed into and circled his arm, seeking warmth from his arms, and started walking toward the sofa where Aman was waiting for them. Aman smiled at them and teasingly said to Khushi while raising his eyebrows, "So, Finally our jumping bunny came out from her burrow as her Arnav came… hmm?" 

Khushi who sat beside Arnav on the sofa in front of Aman curled up more into Arnav's arm and bobbed her head as same as a toddler does. Looking at her cuteness, they smiled. After two days they were able to see a cute Khushi again. Maybe after spending more time with Arnav, she will be back to her mischievous form. Arnav side-hugged her, looking at her cute form, hid her in his chest, and kissed her hairline. 

Aman glanced at the tired form of Arnav. Arnav looked worn out! He was worried for his friend as he asked him, "Arnav, how are you? How is Anjali Di?" He knew Arnav won't answer his first question, but still as a friend he wanted to assure that his buddy is fine.

Arnav who was now looking down at Khushi caressing her head, halted in his actions and looked at Aman, "Di is a little bit calm now, trying to accept the reality. Hope she recovers soon." He started caressing Khushi's hair again.

Meera who was beside Aman thought something. Anjali might need a counseling session and she’s ready to offer that, "Do you want me to check with Anjali? She is in trauma now, and a few sessions will help her recover quickly." Though she wanted to ask Arnav for his emotional health too, she couldn’t. The man who looked too tired, for one to call him ASR, had built a hard rock wall around his heart and the person who is allowed to reach there and break it, is only Khushi. Wish with the help of Khushi, she will be able to bring back Arnav. The same Arnav sho was lost and the same Arnav Aman missed to the core as told her about their childhood.