Part 10

This update is dedicated to madhurao1210 ThE_nAtUrE_pro srithu roseyblue20 KEERTHIKAR Angel23_Writes shakrobaj danity2016 Pari_18_Kohli

--------------------------------------------------------

Anjali's room

Anjali was lost in her thoughts sat on her bed, Shyam sat beside her and kept his hand on Anjali's hand and asked, "Don't think about anything Rani Sahiba, everything will be fine soon. Don't feel bad about whatever Saale Sahab said to you."

Anjali nodded her head, "I am not feeling bad Shyamji, whatever Chottey said was correct, it was also my responsibility to take care of Khushiji, it was me who said that bring Khushiji to this house, how can I do something like this."

"You are correct Rani Sahiba, don't worry now onwards we will take care of Khushiji," Shyam said in his sugar-coated words. Anjali smiled at him and said, "You know Shyamji, I always feel blessed to have a husband like you when I see how much you love me and our family." 

"It's your love for me, that you only think good about me Rani Sahiba. But, Rani Saheba I am worried about Saale Sahab now," with a fake worried face, Shyam said.

Anjali turned toward him, and worriedly asked, "Why Shyamji, why are you saying this? What happened to him?"

Shyam then stood up and sat on knees in front of Anjali and held her hand, "Don't you think Arnav is getting too involved in Khushi's matter? The place which was reserved only for you in his life is now shared by Khushi also. It won't be good for Saale sahab."

"Why are you saying Shyamji like this?" asked a worried Anjali.

"You see, how much time he was spending with Khushiji, till when he will take care of her?" Shyam asked

"Till Khushiji gets cured," answered Anjali.

"I don't think so Khushiji will ever get cured now, don't you see it's been more than six months she has been staying in Shantivan, and there is no improvement in her behavior nor her mental condition. What if she never gets cured?" asked Shyam.

"Don't say anything like that Shyamji. She will get a cure soon," said Anjali.

"But what if she doesn't? If this happens then Arnav will have to take care of her for his whole life. By looking at the current situation I can say that he will readily do it. What about Arnav's life then? Will he have to stay with a mental patient for his whole life? Who will marry a person,  who is carrying the burden of the mental patient? I know you must have wished for your brother's marriage but I don't think it will be fulfilled," said Shyam trying to manipulate her.