Part 1

A scared and nervous Shyam walked into his own house and headed straight to his room, he sat on his bed with a thud, his heart was beating abnormally as he raised his palms to rest on his face still trying to process what happened just a few minutes ago in his life, he would never imagine that he would have to hurt the woman he fell in love with in the past few months to save his life. He never imagined falling in love with Khushi would make him a murderer one day. He started to regret for even having laid his eyes on this girl.

"What did I do? I shouldn't have fallen in love with that Khushi, none of this would have happened... I regret it now but I need to do something, I just hope no one saves that girl... She became a thorn to me, I need to throw her out of everyone's lives. Until this matter is over, I have to hide somewhere and plan something to shut these Guptas' mouths too. Otherwise, it will be impossible for me to obtain wealth from the Raizadas. What should I do? Yes, let me talk to my sweetest and dumbest Rani Sahiba!

Shyam took out his phone from his pant pocket and quickly dialed Anjali's phone number, when she picked up his call, he composed himself and smiled while talking to her, "Hello Rani Sahiba

Shyam took out his phone from his pant pocket and quickly dialed Anjali's phone number, when she picked up his call, he composed himself and smiled while talking to her, "Hello Rani Sahiba."

"Shyamji…Where are you? Why did you leave puja in the middle?" asked a worried Anjali.

"Rani Sahiba, you know that I got a call, it was from one of my friends who stays in Raipur and he is facing some legal issues and I need to go to Raipur urgently that's why I went to court so that I get the case document which I kept in my chamber and I need to study them again. I will come late. Sorry, Rani Sahiba conveys my apology to others too."

"Okay Shyamji, take care and have food on time."

"Take care Rani Sahiba, I will come back soon. bye." and Shyam cuts the call, sighing in relief.

Anjali sighs looking at her mobile. She started to notice that nowadays Shyam becomes much busier than before. He hardly stays at home, she hopes soon this work end so that she  gets more time to spend with him.

At the same time, Arnav comes there and says with a worried and panicked tone, "Di, I am going out."

Anjali blocked his way before he could leave, "Chote, you too?? What happened? Where are you going now?"

"Di, I am going to City hospital, it's an emergency." he tries to move away.

Anjali frowned confused, "Chote wait! Hospital.. but why? Are you okay?"

 but why? Are you okay?"