Part 19B

Recap:

Taking it as a chance, Shyam replied, "You are right, Mamiji. Rani Saheba never negligent about this. Don't know how this happened?" Pausing a bit, he looked at Manorama, "Khushiji was on the top stair also at that time when Rani Saheba fell. Kahi woh??" And Shyam stopped to continue this sentence, as he confirmed that Manorama caught his point. The other was shocked when they heard this. 

************************

Manorama widened her eyes, and gasped, whispered, "HHBB, ooh Phati Saari… "

Before Manorama continued, Arnav stood up in a rage, that impact was so strong that the table shook, and shouted, "What rubbish are you talking about? Just what the f..” he snarls taking a deep breath, trying to control his anger, not-so-successfully as his heart burned in more fire, “Are you trying to blame my Khushi, MY KHUSHI for this thing? So what if Khushi was there? Huh?? Did you see her pushing Di?" Hearing his shout, hospital staff came there and warned them not to shout. 

Shyam trembled, he wasn't expecting this type of reaction from Arnav. He thought Arnav would react impulsively and throw Khushi out, but here something else was happening. He shuttered, "No, No Sale Sahab, I am just.."

Arnav was so in a rage that he wouldn't let Shyam continue, "Just.. just what, Jijaji? Trying to blame that innocent girl? I just don’t get it! What's your problem? And for your kind information, if you didn't notice, Jeeja-ji,” stressing on the last word, continued, “Sheetal was also standing there, but you didn't utter her name? Why only Khushi?"

Manorama came in between, "Sheetal betiya can never do this, Arnav Bitwa."

Arnav rapidly turned toward Mami, "Does that mean Khushi can do that but your Sheetal betiya can't? Am I right or am I right?"

Manorama moved back a few feet, not wanting to come in Arnav's anger, she negated her statement, "Na. Nahi Arnav bitwa, I didn't mean that."

Arnav then directly made eye contact with Shyam, now Arnav's eyes held fire, which can burn Shyam into ashes, with a cold voice, "One more thing, Jijaji, there was oil on the stairs. So, there is a high chance that Di slipped from Stairs."

Shyam was now sweating, he thought in this accident no one noticed Oil on the stairs, but Arnav has eagle eyes, still calming himself, " Oi … Oil. Who drops oil on the stairs? How can someone be so negligible? This is the reason behind my Baby's death." Started his waterworks, "Who can do this? Anyone who has sense can never do that. Maybe from Khushi's hand, some oil was dropped on the stairs mistakenly, anyway, she is a mental girl. What we can expect from her."

Arnav glanced at others, stunned when he realized that others were agreeing to whatever crap Shyam uttered till now. Arnav clenched his fist in anger, he was stopping himself so that he couldn't strangle Shyam, glaring at Shyam again, "Don't you even dare to use that word for Khushi, you heard me? Khushi can never do that." 

Then Arnav gazed at others, "So, you all are agreeing on whatever crap this man uttered? Do you think a girl with a mind of 8 years old can harm someone?” 

Silence filled the room, Arnav’s deep breaths were heard and nothing more, “Khushi can never harm someone like that, she is as innocent as a kid. Don't you know, Nani?"

Devyani was ashamed and bowed down, she knew Khushi is a pure soul, but Manorama had to poke her nose, again, "Arnav Bitwa, Shyam bitwa wasn't saying that Khushi did this intentionally but mistakenly."

Arnav closed his eyes, concluding these people won't listen, “Oh. Then you must saw Khushi dropping the oil? May I know when.did.you.see?” he grits his teeth, glaring at all of them. Mami had no answer. And when silence filled the room again, Arnav couldn’t help but lash the brainless people here, "What enmity do you have with Khushi, Mami? What did she do that you and Jijaji are hell-bent on proving Khushi was the reason behind Di's condition? So let's clear it up now, the full day Khushi was with me, and after that Khushi was watching a movie with Sheetal, Khushi came out and the reason might be Di's scream. I’m hoping you have a clear picture now. Any more accusations are left or something like that? Let me know. I’d gladly be here and clear it out than hear you people accuse her again, and this time in front of her. I won’t appreciate it."