Part 33

"Meri Khushi ko maine kisi ko hath lagane ki bhi ijjazat nahi di hai, thapad marna toh dur ki baat hai Mrs. Mishra."

(I didn’t give anyone permission to touch my Khushi, slap is a faraway thing, Mrs. Mishra.)

Madhumati's face screamed fear only now after looking at the murderous glint in the eyes of Khushi's Arnav. Now she dreaded the thought of the consequences she was going to face. Hold of Arnav was so powerful that if he pressed more than he did, it would have broken her bone.

At the same time, Aman, who stood beside Meera, whispered in Meera’s ears, "Save her from him, Meera, save her."

Meera looked at him in disbelief, and irritably whispered back, "What? Are you mad? Why would I save Mrs. Mishra? She deserves it."

Aman glared at her, "When did I say to save that lady, I am saying save Khushi."

Meera asked in confusion, "Khushi? What did she do?"

Aman rolled his eyes at her and thought even psychiatrists sometimes need another psychiatrist to understand common sense, "The stunt you did by coming here to Gupta House without informing him. If you thought you would win in this stunt — like Rohit Shetty gives the trophy to the contestant of Khatron ke Khiladi; and Arnav will give the trophy to you both just like that? Well, wake up, wake up Doc, after Guptas, both of you will be in the court of Lard Governor. Good luck with that."

Meera shrugged her shoulders, "I don't think Arnav will even do anything to Khushi."

Aman just gestured at her to look at Arnav. Both started concentrating on Guptas and Arshi with Aryan standing behind them.

Arnav pushed Madhumati's hand away, "You didn't take my warnings seriously, Mrs Mishra. You hurt my Khushi. Because of you, she is crying, now be ready to face the consequences."

Khushi hiding behind him clutched his coat and whispered, "Arnav.."

Arnav tilted his head to the right side and tried to look at her, whispering in a warning manner, "We will talk at home, Khushi Kumari Gupta, you better have a good explanation for this."

Khushi gulped more and hid herself behind him so that he couldn't see her. She knows she is in a bigger mess now. Arnav won't leave her. She prayed to her Devi Maiiya to save her from this Rakashas.

Madhumati got time to regain her composure, and she daringly said, "What will you do now? My Payalia has already been thrown out of Raizada Mansion, and her marriage is on the verge of ending. What else can you do now?" cursing him and Khushi under her breath, she looked at him challengingly.

Arnav smirked a little and looked behind Madhumati toward the doors, nodding his head like permitting someone to enter.  That's when others notice that few people are standing there who came in.

Man who entered on a nod of Arnav got straight into his work, "Sir, where is Mr Gupta? As you said, we are here to take him to Atherya Ayurvedic Center, Kerala."

Arnav nodded his head and pointed toward Shashi, looking at him in the eye.

Shashi smiled at him and blinked his eyes like agreeing with him.

Except for 3 ASRs, others were totally in shock. Though Khushi and Meera had a slight idea about it they didn't know that today was the day he was shifting Shashi to Kerala for his treatment.

Meera looked at Aman and raised her eyebrow in an asking manner, Aman shrugged his shoulders and whispered, "Your stunt of coming here expedite the process, you didn't even have an ounce of idea about Arnav's reaction. He would have murdered Virat(Khushi's bodyguard) on mobile for not stopping you both from entering this house. And the worst thing he just entered when Mrs. Mishra was saying not to allow Kiddo to meet Shashi's uncle."