Part 3

PART 3

Gupta House.

Gupta women reached home and went to their respective bedrooms to freshen up. Garima after thanking Happyji for taking care of Shashi, went to her room and sat beside Shashi, he looks toward her and try to ask her something, understanding his gestures, Garima told everything about Khushi’s accident and current condition and started crying about Khushi’s condition, she was somehow controlling herself till now but now the mother in her feels terrible when her daughter refused to recognize her, she so wanted to stay with her, take care of her the same way when she brought her in Gupta house, she always loved Khushi as her own daughter, its just Khushi’s innocence  and selfless nature which scares her that’s why she and Madhu behave a little bit strict with her. And now Garima is pouring her heart out in front of her husband, who felt so helpless for  not being able to support his wife and not being able to protect his daughter from that monster, a lone tear fell from Shashi’s eyes. And he tries to say, "Shhhhyyya.....Shyyaa...."

Madhumati, who till now was listening everything from the door, comes in and says, "Don’t ask about that fraud person Shashi, he is not what he shows to be, he broke the engagement with our Titliyan, even he is not ready to meet us. We did a mistake by forcing Khushi to get engaged with that man.”

Shashi, somewhat felt relieved that Khushi is safe now, then again he tries to talk, "Khuuussi.”

“She is fine now Shashiji, Arnav bitwa is with her, infact your Khushi is not ready to leave him, you should have seen her that time Shashiji she became same choti titliyaan now again, and Arnav bitwa we judged him totally wrong, he is a gem of person, the way he is handling everything, that child is so responsible and good by heart,” Garima explained to her husband. 

Madhumati, “Shashi I am going to see Payalia now.”

Shashi then again ask Garima about Payal and she told everything how Mami was trying to postpone the marriage date and how Arnav decided it will be done in same date , "I wish my Khushi could attend Payal's marriage. How happy she was for her sister's wedding! Do you know it was Khushi who made Payal agree to Akash bitwa's proposal by teaming up with Arnav bitwa?"

Shashi just blink his eyes.

*********************************************************************************************************

At night 

Arnav is just sitting on the couch of the hospital room as Khushi is not ready to leave him so he is going to stay in the hospital with her only

Arnav is just sitting on the couch of the hospital room as Khushi is not ready to leave him so he is going to stay in the hospital with her only. Now he has time to think clearly about this whole situation. Leaning on the wall, closing his eyes, his thoughts are running with miles per second now. What is this? Why is this happening? How is he going to handle this? He made himself ready for any worst situation but not this. This is something unexpected, he is clueless, whatever decision he took regarding this matter is just spontaneous but now what next?