Chapter 43

Myra's POV

We reached home, he didn't say a single word during the drive.

What happened to him??

" Myra,  please go to our room, I need to talk to Ron. " Raj said.

I wanted to know what is going on between them but didn't want to offend Raj so went to our room.

Raj's POV
Two hours ago...

I didn't want to go anywhere with Myra, so, to avoid any phone calls, I made sure that my phone was out of reach and went for a drive as I was upset that she still loved Manik.

Though she looked normal for the last few days, she cried today when Shahs came to our place. She looked shocked when Aunty said that Manik's parents took Roshni to the USA with them.

Was she thinking that now that Roshni has gone, maybe...

No, she is not like that.

But then why did she cry after calling his number??

It was almost 9 at night, I knew that I must go to her friends' party. But I didn't feel like doing it.  I opened my phone and saw 23 missed calls

Shit!! I must go. I had promised, so finally, I drove to our home as she must be waiting for me to go to that party.

I was still thinking about all that when I suddenly got a  message from Ron.

Though I didn't want to check it, I could not ignore it and opened the message. He had sent me a picture of Myra at the party looking very pretty but sad.

Well, she is already there, what is the point in going?

* 'She didn't want to go to the party here but Mom and Dad insisted that if her friends have invited both of you, she must go so she is here and is waiting for you to join her as Mom and Dad promise her that as soon as you will get home they will send you back, so please come.'

Why doesn't she call Manik?? He is also sad as his wife is gone. Or is she sad because of him??
And what is Ron doing there??

I shook my head... I don't care.

Then he sent another picture, it had her trying to wipe her tears discreetly.

Shit!! 

But I was hurt too.

* Stop sending me those pictures.' I sent a message to him.

* 'Fine! Don't come!! People are taunting her and she is feeling embarrassed that her husband is too busy to accompany her to a party. But it's ok.'  he sent another message.

I need to go...she is my wife. My responsibility.

I started driving to the venue.

Just then he sent me a picture with both of them in it.

She was looking very happy and was looking at him lovingly.

What the hell!!!

No, she can't look at him like that. Why did he have to go there??

I drove at the full speed and reached there.

They were in the restaurant with her friends. She was looking so pretty in that gown, I don't know why, but it looked familiar.

She asked him to dance with her as all her friends insisted. Ron shook his head but she asked again.

I dialed his number and he excused himself and came away.