Chapter 68

Raj's POV

" What were you doing, pulling me like that?? "  Ron looked shocked and angry.

Oh shit!!!

Myra!!!!!!!!!

" Nothing, what are you doing here??"

" I came to open the door, Myra said that the latch was stuck. So I... You thought it was... Myra?? "

" I didn't think of anything. Leave!! "

" Awww... I am sorry, I spoilt your mood and plan to pull your wife into the washroom. At least wrap a towel around you, idiot!!  Tell me something, do you usually pull her into the bathroom?? Is that why she locked you from outside?? "  He asked.

" Ron shut up and get the hell out of here before I punch your face. " 

" Mere sawalon ka jawab do... Do na... ( Answer me first) " he sang a line from the famous song of the movie, Maine Pyar Kiya, smiling like an idiot.

" Ron, get out!! Right now. "

" Sure!! This is a piece of breaking news, I must break it over breakfast. Everyone is worried about you and Myra's relationship. " He was grinning like hell.

" Shut up you shameless fool!! "

" Me? Shameless? You were standing here like this, not me, waiting to pull your wife. You are not feeling ashamed in doing it and I should feel in telling everyone?? "

" That's because it is between me and my wife. Don't you dare to utter a word or I will tell everyone that you are falling for Mahi. "  I said and the smile vanished from his face as if it was never there.

" I am not, don't start imagining things. "  He said immediately.

" If you say anything about this in front of anyone, I will tell everyone about your budding feelings for Mahi to our family and friends, especially to Manik and Mihir. As it is, I was planning to talk to Manik before he goes back to Surat. "  I threatened him.

" I will kill you if you utter a single word. "  He threatened back.

" Then get lost and don't say a word. "  I smirked.

" I am not interested in Mahi. "  He said again. I smiled.

" Oh, that's good because they are planning to find an eligible man for her to get married. "  I said and shrugged.

"  What?? Who told you and when? "  He looked shocked.

" What?? I know, by the way, why are you getting worked up? Mere sawalon ka jawab do... Do na ( answer my questions) " I sang the same song he sang a few seconds back.

" Well, it doesn't matter to me. "  He said, though I was convinced by looking at his face that it mattered.

" Ok, But I will still tell everyone if you utter a single word about this. "

" Who told you that Mehul uncle is... You are not even talking to Manik. Mihir will not tell you such a thing. "  He asked.

"No one, you idiot, I assumed it. If our dad is asking us to find someone for Roohi, why do you think, Mehul uncle is not thinking on the same line?? But they will as now her studies are completed and she has joined her mom's business. Hurry up, brother. " I said with a smirk, he gulped and nodded.

" Idiot!! "  He said. As he looked shocked and uneasy earlier.

" You are an idiot! Leave!!  I have to get ready, has to drop her at her office. "