Chapter 77

Myra's POV

" He said that I must come to your place for... Rakshabandhan which was about in a week, so that you could tie a rakhi on my hand as well. " He said looking uncomfortable.

What?

" And?? "

" I was shocked and refused immediately."

" He called you home for the coming Rakshabandhan because he wanted me to tie... " I was shocked.

" Will you please not talk about it? I don't even want to hear you say it. " He said. I nodded.

" I was so shocked that I refused to come to your place immediately. Sujal looked at me with suspicion and asked me if I still felt something about you. And I could not lie. I knew Viren would get furious but I could not do what he wanted otherwise. I accepted my feelings for you and he punched me very hard, right in the face. My nose started bleeding in just a few punches. " He told me.

" Oh, God!! Viren is an idiot, but even Sujal punched you? " I asked.

" Of course!! He punched me as many times as Viren did. He was annoyed that even after him giving me a warning, I still felt that way after years. " He said.

" Oh, God!! Sorry, Raj!! And I didn't know anything about it. "I said.

I said and a tear started flowing from my eyes. But he was not looking at me he kept looking at the wall in front of us as if he was watching his flashback story on a big screen.

" Both Sujal and Viren punched me one after the other but I never raised my hand, finally they took pity on me as my nose was bleeding, my lip was cut and bleeding and my body turned blue and black with their punches. Their hands were swollen too. "

" Awww... How could they beat you?? I will slap both of them. Idiots!!! Stupids! Didn't they realize that you loved me for ten years at that time? I will scold them." I said. He smiled and kissed me immediately.

" No, don't do it. They love me now. " He said.

" Yeah, but they should not have beaten you. " I argued.

" No, Myra, they had a right to beat me, any brother would have done that. I would also beat the man who would have such feelings for my Roohi. " He retorted.

" Then I would say you all are idiots. If you have sisters that doesn't mean that everyone should treat them as sisters. You could not treat me as one so why do you expect other guys to do the same? Of course, your sister will fall in love someday and instead of supporting her, you will beat the guy. You all are foolish over protective brothers. " I said and he smiled and looked at me was surprised to see tears in my eyes.

" Don't cry, love. We all are like this. We can't see anyone flirting with our sisters. Because we want to keep them safe. So it was their right to beat me. I didn't mind it. "

" And did it affect your relationship with both of them?? " I asked.

" Yes, they didn't talk to me normally for weeks, though we went to that lunch together. Ron was shocked to see me as I was fine when he had left. He asked me again and again but I didn't tell him anything there. But later at home, I told him as it is difficult to hide anything from your twin, and requested him not to fight with both of them as you know how overprotective Ron is for me. " He said and I nodded.

" Did he fight with them or did his relationship also got affected?"

" He didn't fight with them but he was angry with them and more withdrawn than me. He is closer to Shaurya and Viren. Viren tried to talk to him but he remained like that for a long time.

" How and when did your relationship come back to normal and they accepted that you had feelings for me and they were not going to change? " I asked.

" After about a few weeks they both called me as they wanted to talk to me. I went to meet them alone without telling Ron. As he is very short-tempered where I am concerned. They told me to forget about my feelings for you but I told them that I have been trying to do it for ten years and I was unable to do it. But I assured them that I would stay away from you. I will never try to approach you to make you aware of my feelings for you. " He replied.

" But that is so wrong ... " I argued, he nodded.

" I never flirted with anyone, never even looked at anyone else, and always took care of you, from afar, your brothers got assured of my feelings gradually they got assured that I didn't mean to hurt you in any way and my intentions were good. I really loved you with everything in me. "He said.

" I love you, Raj. I must have done something very good in god's books that he granted me your love. " He beamed at that and pulled me on his lap.

" Thanks, for saying that. You know that I am a foodie, so Viren used to tease me, that you could not even boil water. I told him that neither could I. And when Chachi suggested about us getting married, his teasings increased manifolds that if I ever get married to you, I will never get anything decent to taste, made by you, but I always smiled and said that it doesn't matter. But Sujal says that he would make all my favorite dishes only if I keep loving you like that for the rest of my life. " He was saying with a broad smile on his face and I didn't know what to say at all and I burst into tears.

" Hey, why are you crying?? " He was shocked.

" I am sorry, I didn't know of your feelings for me. If only I knew that you loved me so much, I would have gone mad with excitement and fallen for you instantly. I always liked decent men, and I have been a very romantic person and wanted some real romance in my life. I didn't know I had someone who loved me so much. I am sorry, I knew that you got hurt when you got to know about my short-term, long-distance relationship with him. But now I am feeling much more guilty knowing that you were in love with me for 20 long years. You must have felt like killing me. I am sorry, Raj, please forgive me. I love you even more now. I am glad that Manik married Roshni that day or I would have never got you. My real love, my soul mate. I am sorry. "

" Shh! You speak a lot!! And please Don't cry!! How would have you known when I never told you about my feelings?? I am happy that we are together now. I know that I was so hurt to know your relationship with Manik, but I should have fought for you. Hell, I was in love with you for more than 20 years. How could I not fight for my love? " He said.

" Thanks to Ron for making you jealous again and forcing you to marry me. " I said.

" I am glad to get married to you. "

" I thank god, Ron and Roshni for making such circumstances that you became my groom. "

My accidental groom.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Thanks a lot for your voting, commenting, following and even reading silently.

Take care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi 💓💓💓