Chapter 74

Raj's POV

We exchanged the garlands with genuine smiles and love which were missing at our wedding.

" Oh, Raj!! I am so happy today that I may die of happiness. You are going to kill me with your love. " She said.

" Shh!! Don't talk like that. I have got you now, and will not let you go anywhere. "  I asked.

" It is a beautiful place, so cute and romantic. Just like a romantic movie, where the couple goes for the honeymoon. "

" Hmmm, I was thinking about that as well. Where would you like to go for our honeymoon, I will tell chachu to book everything. " I said. 

" Why will you tell him?? They all will tease us. It is embarrassing... "  She said with color creeping in her cheeks. 

" Maybe you are right. I will get it done myself. Tell me where would you like to go? " I asked her.

" Paris! "

" Okay, we will go on the Europe tour. "  I said.

" Yes!!! I love you. " She said and hugged me.

" Oh, my god!!! You said you love me?? If only I knew that you would say it the moment, I will ask about our honeymoon, I would have asked you earlier. " I said she smiled.

" Shall we go to our room, love??" I asked and she looked surprised.

Myra's POV

" Shall we go to our room, love?" He asked me with a naughty smile.

" Our room, here?? "  I was surprised.

" Yes!! Let's go! " He said and  I caught his hand as I didn't know where to go. But he shook his head, left my hand, and picked me up all of a sudden in the bridal style.

" Raj, What are you doing? People are watching us. "  I looked around there were a few people around.

" Let them watch. I care a damn, you are my bride and today I will make you mine forever. " He said looking into my eyes. I could not help blushing and lowered my eyelashes.

" I can walk," I said.

" But I don't want you to walk. It's our special night, we will start our new life as husband and wife. Save your energy for tonight, love. " He said looking into my eyes.

The thought of him touching my body was making me go crazy with mingled pleasure and desire. We both loved each other so we must stop torturing ourselves.

The choice of the place surprised me I would have expected something more modern but the place was beautiful with a rich heritage, regal and impressive.

He placed me down and smiled at me.

"Let me get out of these clothes,  dinner suits are not my favorite clothes. " He said pulling impatiently at his bow tie I felt weak with the longing to go up to him and press my lips against his skin,  but I controlled myself.

He came towards me reaching me before I had time to think properly

" God, help me Myra, but I want you. " His voice was thick and slurred almost as though he had been drinking.

His fingers caressed my upper arms,  my sensitivity towards his touch was making me go crazy. The heat coming off his skin was affecting me as a tide of sexual awareness that ground out every other emotion.

" Myra! " He groaned, his hands sliding down to my wrists, pining them behind my back as he bent his head and tentatively touched his tongue against my lips.