Chapter 66

Myra's POV

It was morning and I woke up with my handsome husband's limbs all over me. I smiled as I tried to come out of his grip but could not.

I had to get out of there or I might go mad because I was feeling too overwhelmed with his love.

Somehow I managed to get out of his arms and he woke up in the process and before he could hold me, I rushed into the washroom.

" Come out!! You can't leave the bed without a proper good morning. " He knocked and yelled from the other side of the washroom door.

" Good morning!! " I said smiling.

"This is not the way to greet good morning to your husband. Come out and let me teach you. " He argued from the other side.

" No!! We will have that class later on, I need to get ready for breakfast and have to go to work as Mom is staying with Nani. " I replied.

" Oh, ok, I will drop you there. " He said.

" It is in the other direction, I will go on my own. "  I reminded him.

" How can you say that, it is the first time my wife is going to work after marriage, I need to pick and drop you."  He said.

How sweet!!

"Raj, you will get late for work. "  I said though I wanted him to drop me there.

" Open the door, we will save time and I can take out time for you." He said immediately.

" How will you save time?? "  I asked.

" I will show you how to save time and water while enjoying every minute of it. You need to learn many things. "  He said. My face was getting red but I was loving it.

" No, thanks!! Professor Rajveer Kapoor. " I said and blushed at his words.

" Myra!! Open the door. "  He knocked again.

" Wait for 5 minutes. "  I smiled at his antics.

" Open it right now or I will barge in. "   He threatened me.

" Don't you dare! " I said immediately.

" I will! What will you do?? "  He asked.

" Raj, Don't come in, or, I swear, I will go to Mom's place tonight. "  I said with a red face and heart with a raised heartbeat.

"  Don't you dare to do it, or I will come and stay there with you. "  He retorted.

Awww!! I love it when he says that. That means he can't live without me.

" I will tell Viren that you are bothering me. He will punch you as it is, he and Sujal are finding a suitable reason to punch you. You are supposed to be punched by at least one of them, mainly Viren, and preferably both.  " I retorted too.

" No!! They can't do it. " He said.

" You should have thought of this before marrying into this group. You have to follow the traditions. "  I argued.

" We have already followed it. Now open the door. " He said. 

" Liar! They have not punched you till now. "  I replied.

" I am not a liar!! You brothers are if they said that or maybe they must have forgotten. But how can I?? I will remind them. "  He said.

" No, the tradition is that they should hit you for having feelings for their sister, not as simple friends. "  I reminded him.