Chapter 11

Rajveer's POV

" Thanks a lot, the moment Sia aunty suggested your name, I knew you were the best choice for Myra. She really needs someone like you. I am really happy. Thanks a lot. " Viren's eyes were filled with tears and he was smiling like a lunatic.

Myra's parents, Mohit uncle, and Sujoy uncle came to me.

" Raj, take some more time and think again. Accept this alliance only if you want to get married to her. Please don't do it just to get us out of this situation "  Myra's parents asked me.

" No, I had accepted the proposal of this alliance, but it is a bit awkward situation since she was engaged to my friend till an hour ago and we were supposed to attend their wedding. It will take time for me to get used to the idea that we are getting married. I hope you understand. " I said a bit hesitantly.

" Fair, enough... Even she would need some time to adjust to the thought. We appreciate your straightforwardness. Thanks a lot, beta, I am glad that you are going to be our son-in-law. God bless you. "  Viraj uncle said. He was looking relaxed and had moisture in his eyes.

" I know he is a wonderful boy. I know him since the day he was born. He is a gem of a man just like everyone else in the Kapoor family. They treat their women like queens. Our Myra would be very happy there Viraj. Don't worry. " Sujoy uncle said and hugged me.

" Uncle, Please ask if she can accept me as her husband."

" Of course, we will ask her about it. Do you want to talk to her before taking a decision? " Viraj uncle asked.

" I had already given my consent at that time. It's ok,  Please ask if she can accept me as her husband."  I said.

" Sure, beta. "

Everyone looked very happy. And  Sujal also got emotional. I told them to stop crying or I would think that I made a mistake and change the decision.

They all laughed and asked me to get ready.

" I will ask my assistant to get the best wedding outfits that match Myra's dress. " Mohit uncle said.

"It's ok, uncle, I have many new outfits. "

" No, we get married only once, so we should not compromise on these things. Leave all that to me.  Wait for 30 minutes. I will get at least 10 designs for you. You have a perfect physique so I guess no alterations would be needed and if they will be needed we will get them done immediately. " Mohit uncle said.

" All of you reach the hotel go to your rooms and get ready. Sujal, Viren, Mohak, and Sahaj will help me in arranging everything."  Sujoy uncle said.

All the guests took their bags and left for the hotel where the wedding was to be held and my family also made some quick calls to arrange things.

Dad, Chachu, Ron, and Rohan rushed to make the arrangements at home and call some of our very close relatives. Mom, Chachi, and Roohi went home to make the arrangements the welcome us after the wedding.

In about an hour, I shortlisted the outfits and tried them. Mohit uncle helped me in selecting the right one that would match perfectly with Myra's dress.

We all reached the hotel and went to our respective rooms to relax and get ready. I went to take a relaxing bath.

**********

Myra's POV
An hour ago...

Lying on the bed with my face buried in my soft pillow, I was thinking that I should have gone with what my parents had planned for me. Raj would have been a better partner for me.