Chapter 65

Myra's POV

"Myra... " He said my name very softly slowly and almost as if he was tasting it, a sensation I felt  through my spine and awareness of how much I wanted and needed to be held close to him.

" Hmmm. " I leaned closer to him.

" Say that you are mine. Only mine. "  He said with a very intense look in his eyes.

" I am only yours, Raj. Only yours.  And you are mine, only mine. "  I said.

" I will not let you go anywhere. " He said looking into my eyes.

" I don't even intend to go anywhere, leaving you. " I replied.

It was beyond my understanding, how I knew it, but somehow I knew that he was going to kiss me and still I did nothing to stop him.

He kissed me very gently and lovingly.

It was a kiss more of need than desire, it was tender rather than passionate and could his need, his pain. I responded to it generously, lovingly to somehow make him feel whole again to restore what his insecurities have taken away from him.

*******

Quite when the kiss that started as a gentle one turned passionate, I had no idea.

One moment ago, we were embarrassing each other without the urgency of desire, and the very next moment...

The next moment, his arms tightened around me, his hands moving urgently over me as though he wanted to make me aware of every pulse point of his body.

All this time his mouth was moving over mine caressing, arousing feeding the hot sensation that had adapted inside my body in response to the feel of his flesh against my own.

I moaned and pressed my body against his. He looked at me with a different expression.

Oh, God!! What was I doing? I must wait for him to be in a good mood.

Maybe, I should not initiate things, he may think that I am too desperate to start things...

The sudden realization hit me and I tried to drag my mouth away from his, moving away from the dangerous intimacy with him, but he stopped me, a hand tangling in my hair as he held my mouth beneath his own and the other one spanning my back, pushing me against his body. I was too aware of his arousal.

I tried again to move away, but every moment I tried to get away from him, he pulled me closer, only to enforce on me the knowledge of him being aroused.

God, I wanted him as much as he seemed to want me.  He kissed me.

The kiss felt like a moment frozen in time, a beautiful exchange of souls. As our lips met, a rush of emotion overtook us. It was as if every thought and feeling we had ever experienced was encapsulated in that one tender moment.

The sweetness of the kiss lingered, like the taste of honey on the tongue. It was a moment of surrender, of letting go of all inhibitions and simply being in the present. Our bodies melted into one as if we were meant to be together from the beginning of time.

As we pulled away, our eyes met, and we both knew that something magical had just happened. A deep connection had been forged between us, one that would never be broken. It was a moment that we would cherish forever, a beautiful and soulful kiss that would remain etched in our memories for a lifetime.

We were getting lost in each other and the damn phone started ringing.

" Ughhh!! I hate your phone. Leave it. " I said.