Chapter 47

Myra's POV

" You are very sweet... My son is lucky to have such a cute and pretty wife. "

But he doesn't think like that... He doesn't want me. I am just a responsibility for him which he has to bear.

" See even this is done, now we will add the dry fruits which we roasted in the ghee earlier and when it cools down a bit we will add powdered sugar and bind them in the form of laddoos. "  She said and I nodded.

I wanted to try that too, but my hands were burnt. Once she mixed everything, she took out some of it and placed it in the temple of our home and then gave me some of it to taste.

I tasted it and was shocked that anything that I had helped in making was so good in taste, it was out of the world.

" Wow!!! Mom, you are awesome!  I had spoilt it, but you saved it, you are amazing. "  I said.

" No beta, you and I saved it.  Actually, everything can be alright if we save it in time. You must have heard, a stitch in time saves nine. " she said.

If it is true, I want to save my relationship with Raj, Mom.

" This is so good, from now on, it is my favorite sweet dish too. "  I said.

"  But, I didn't make it, you did. I  just mixed sugar into it and now binding it. Very good for the first time. As good as mine... You are a fast learner.  "  She smiled at me. I beamed at that.

Now I was waiting for everyone to come home. Mom got ready to go to the office.

" Beta, since no one is at home, why don't you also go and meet your parents or friends? Don't forget to take some of these for your parents and Viren to taste. They will love them too. I will pack them for you since you have pain in your hands. The driver will drop you there.  " She said and I nodded.

*******

I called my mom and told her to stay at home, as I had a surprise for them, then I picked up the bag of laddoos for my family with my left hand and went to meet them.  An idea strikes and I thought of doing that as well.

On reaching home, I saw that Mom, Dad, and Viren were waiting for me. I hugged all of them and gave the bag with the box to Dad as he has always been crazy about good food. 

" What is this?? "  He asked.

" Open it, Dad!! "  I said and he did.

" Wow!! Laddoos?? What is the surprise?? "  He said and took a big bite of it.

" I made them... " I said and he almost gulped the whole bite.

" WHAT?? " Mom and Viren were shocked and Dad was going to faint.

" Viraj!! Are you alright? It is ok if they are not good, she made it for the first time. "  Mom asked.

" I don't know...  I think I am dreaming after having that halwa made by her. Did she just say that she made them?? " He asked and look at the three of us we all nodded.

" Oh, my God!! This is very good, I am so proud of my daughter. You are the best cook in our home. Will you please give classes to your mom? " Dad asked.

" Viraj shut up!! " Mom said and smiled too. 

" No!! You have always glared at me whenever I brought up this topic. But, now that my daughter has started to cook so well, I can't stop myself from saying it. In normal families mom teaches their daughters, here my daughter will teach her mother. "  Dad said placing his arm around me.

"  Very funny!! "  Mom said rolling her eyes.

" Priya mom taught them to me, everyone likes these laddoos there, so I requested her to teach me and she did. " I told them.

"  That family is sweeter than these delicacies. Especially Priya. " Mom said and tried one.

" They are awesome. You really made them?? Halwa was still ok, but laddoo?? Do you have any proof that you made them? Any eye witness? "  Viren asked.

I showed my hands to him and everyone was shocked. They rushed to see my hand.

" Oh, God!! What happened? " Mom asked with concern I could see the pain in my mom's eyes as well.

" My hands got burnt a bit."  Said.

" You must be having pain??" Dad asked with concern.

" Not anymore. My left hand has only minor burns as I was holding the handle with it, my right hand is more injured. "

" What was the need to cook if don't know and are not comfortable? " Mom scolded me.

"  Mom, Dad... Do you know, Priya Aunty had the same pain in her eyes when my hands got burnt. She apologized many times that she left me alone for a few minutes though it was my mistake. "  I said.

" How did this happen? " Viren asked.

" I was so excited that instead of stirring it, I started clicking pictures of it to post on social media. And........ by mistake touched it. She cried looking at my hand as if her hand was burnt. She is truly a gem. She tend to me immediately and applied ointment after keeping my hands in ice-cold water and gave me medicine too. She told me there is no need to learn cooking as they all already love me, I don't have to be like them as I have my personality and talents. "  I said and everyone in my family was smiling.

" We are very happy, Sujoy was right, this family is awesome, and our daughter will be very happy being a part of it, the way Sia has been," Dad said. Everyone nodded with a smile.

" Yes, Dad everyone is very good.  Mehul uncle and Megha Aunty also came after the moonh dikhayi ceremony and apologized to me. They are also a very nice family, I was feeling for a very long time that I didn't want to get married to Manik either. I am really sorry, that everyone suffered a lot because of me. Do you know, Manik's parents have taken Roshni to the USA with them also as a punishment to him for creating so many problems? But actually, it was me who created all the problems. I am feeling very guilty." I said.

" It's ok, whatever happened, was supposed to happen this way. Don't feel guilty, my princess. " Dad hugged me.

" Dad, please forgive Shahs for whatever happened, it was not their fault, and please be friendly with them. They are very embarrassed without any reason. Mehul uncle and Megha Aunty are best friends with our family so it will get awkward. "  I said.

" Yeah, sure!! We will definitely go and meet them, we will do something about it.  But when and how did you become so mature??"  He replied with a smile, I beamed at him.

" Viren, there is a lot of awkwardness between Raj, Manik, and me, I want to talk to Manik once, but I can't talk to Raj about it, he would get annoyed. Can you do something about it?  I want to apologize to him because he suffered the most in all this. Everyone cursed or scolded him. And I don't want your friendship to suffer. You all were such good friends and I spoilt everything. He was not at fault, still, he is left alone.  Viren, he is still going through a lot and his friends are also not with him. All because of me... "

" Ok, calm down!! We will arrange something. Things are awkward between Manik, Sujal, and I.  Shaurya and Shlok were behaving neutral, so maybe they can help it." Viren said and I nodded.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊🥰🥰🥰🥰

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😍🥰