Timing is everything |1

Saturday, 7a.m. at your apartment.
You move around in bed, restless since a few hours, if not to say the whole night.

Even after it got pretty late with your girls yesterday night, you couldn't find much sleep, thinking about her. Hailee.

You hit your pillow angrily, caused by your lack of sleep. You're clearly frustrated.

Suddenly your hear something grumble. You first blame it on your stomach to be, maybe you're just hungry and that's why you can't sleep. Bullshit. It's her.

Again you spin around in bed, still frustrated you literally smash your head into the pillow.

Then you notice it. Blonde hair is laying on the pillow next to yours.

'???' you only manage to think. "Shit?" You question to yourself, trying to remember if you brought someone home with you yesterday... except for Flo, Liz and Scar of course. They often sleepover, but they got their own spots to sleep in.

Well, this is case for those kind of nights you're out having parties and only is case, because you early had to find out that each of you wakes up to so different times after partying, so you decided fast to not sleep in your big bed all together.

However. You're lifting your head to figure out who's the girl laying next to you.

Again the grumble. She grumbles. She can't be asleep that deep anymore, since she seems to react to your endless moving around in bed.

"Excuse me?" You say in a low voice, unsure if you're about to awaken the devil.

"What?" The girl mumbles quietly. Yes you almost overheard her.

"Uh..." You scratch the back of your head.

The girl starts to move around and oh lord-

"Flo!" You realize who's blonde hair this is.

"What?" She rolls her eyes, asking a little annoyed in her typical morning mood.

"Nevermmind. Keep sleeping." You smile.

"How do you expect me to do so, when you're constantly moving around?" Her voice is still raspy, but she tries to not come out as annoyed as earlier.

"I'm sorry. I'll take a walk I think." You state, about to get up.

You feel her hand reaching out for your arm and pulling you harshly back into bed with her.

"Yesterday night you promised me to marry me finally." Florence starts to tell.

You're in shock.

"Oh and, the sex we had after that didn't tell different." She now grins.

'What have I done?!'

"What have I done to her?!" You spit it out. "How could I do this to her?!" You speak your thoughts out. "Who do I think I am?!" You won't stop putting every guilt out into words. "Not that you're a bad choice, but Hai-"

"Y/N STOP NOW! I'm getting a headache from your talking." Flo cuts you off, lifting her hand close in front of your face.

"How do you expec-"

"Nonsense! Nothing did happen." She again cuts you off. Your both's looks are way too serious for her to take in, Flo bursts out laughing.

"You should've seen your face sweetheart!" She says under laughter.

You slap her arm pretty hard, causing her to stop the laughter by just then.

"This is absolutely nothing to make jokes about, Pugh!" Your voice gets louder by every word.