77

'Dad, are you sure about this?' Jimin asks him, looking half excited, half petrified

'Absolutely. You've been helping us for a while now. You've got a knack for this, more so than me, to be honest. And I won't push you, but if you're willing and you want to try, start with this one.'

'What if I mess it up? There could be a million things that I could do wrong.' He panics

'I wasn't going to chuck you into it all on your own.' His dad chuckles. 'I'm not going anywhere, so I'll gladly help. And you don't have to do this if you don't want to. It was only a suggestion.'

We were just having dinner with his parents when his dad dropped a bomb on him. He asked him to take over one of the companies to run it. He will be taking over one day as it is, so they just want him to get used to it, see what it's like.

We're almost done with the school year and are about to go for our masters degrees. An entire year flew by without us even noticing, and a lot of things happened since then.

Rea finished the first year of college at the top of her class. Jeong was in the top 7 in his class. Surprisingly. That was a good shock.

Jungook, Taehyung, and Hoseok are about to graduate, but none of them want to pursue the masters. Taehyung is actually going into a completely different direction. He got scouted by some modelling agency, so he's going to try that for a bit. Jungkook is thinking about opening his own gym or something like that. He is still blurry on the details. And Hoseok is going back home for a while after he graduates. He said he misses his family and wants to spend some time there before he does anything. And Minho... that one was a shocker. He ended up dating that girl. They went out once, and they had a great time so he asked her out again. And 7 months later, here they are. He already found where he's going to be working as well. It's some kind of business manager job. I think he found it through his dad.

But for now, the main focus is Jimin.

'Jimin, I think you should do it.' I smile at him

'Really?'

'Yes. This is what you always wanted to do. You told me that yourself a million times. And you're not alone. You might be running it, but you've got help. I'll gladly help if I can, too. So don't worry too much. You are smart. I truly believe you will do amazing.'

He was thinking about it for a second, then pulled my hand to his face, kissing it. 'I guess that's settled then.' He smiles

'Should have just told her to ask you. You only listen to her.' His dad clicks his tongue, making his mom and I laugh

'So, what is it that you wanted me to run anyway?' Jimin asks

'I was thinking you might be suited to take over for the car dealership.' His dad smiles

'But.. you love that one. Are you sure about this?' Jimin leaned forward

'Absolutely. You know the people that work for me, you know the shops, and I'm sure you know way more about the cars in there than I do.' Mr. Park chuckles. 'You will be just fine.'

'May I interest you in buying a car?' He turns to me, giggling like a child. He made everyone laugh

'10 out of 10 selling tactics. If I was rich, I'd buy them all.' I laugh along

'I might have to rethink my decision.' His dad jokes along

-----

'What's going on? Talk to me.' We were in bed, and he kept staring at the ceiling, obviously thinking about something

'I wonder how I'll be able to balance everything. School, running a company, wedding planning... I'm afraid I'll just mess everything up.' He sighs deeply