25 (+18)

'Where do you think you're going?' Jimin threatens in a low voice, pushing me against the wall as I walked in front.
I was pinned against the wall with my chest to it, instead of my back. He pressed himself against me, keeping me there. I felt his fingers graze the back of my neck and that was more than enough to send shivers down my spine, but then his lips left a fiery trail from the back of my neck to my shoulder and back.
He pulled my hair lightly, pulling my head to the side so he has better access to my neck.

'I wonder how I should pay you back for what you did in the class today.' He murmurs seductively into my ear, grazing my earlobe with his lips before sucking on my neck lightly, making me gasp.

I closed my eyes, leaning my head even more to the side, smiling in enjoyment.
'I had some plans on my own actually.' I whisper

'Is that so?' I felt him smile against the skin on my neck. He turned me around by my waist, then slid his hand under my chin, lifting it.
'What was the plan?' He smirks at me as he barely grazes my lips with his

I lick his bottom lip, then smile at him, making him smile as well
'Follow me and you'll find out.'

'Lead the way.' He smirks, following after me as I take his hand and lead him to my bedroom

I pushed him down on the bed, getting on top of him. I kissed him slowly over his sharp jawline and neck, running my hand slowly down his body. I pulled myself lower, sitting on him, then pulling him up by his shirt.
'You won't need this.' I run my hand to his waist, grabbing onto his shirt and pulling it up, revealing his perfect body. He let me take it off, lifting his arms to help me.

I pushed him back down, gliding my hands over his torso. I can't get enough of just looking at him. He is insanely sexy.

'Are you just gonna look at me or are you doing something?' He asks, smiling, propping himself up on his elbows

'Shhh.' I put my finger over his lips to stop him from talking
'If I want to stare and drool over my boyfriend's body, then that's my business.'

He just laughed, but he laid back down, letting me do whatever I wanted.

I laid kisses over his chest, down to his stomach, to the edge of his trousers. These are gonna be in the way, better move them. I undid his button and his zipper, pulling his jeans off.

'Hmmm...' I lean my head to the side, looking at this gorgeous specimen laying on my bed, practically naked.
'Don't move.' I giggle, leaving him on the bed

I ran back to the front door where he dropped his bag, taking the handcuffs out of the side pocket. I giggled at myself looking at them. This is going to be fun.

'Should I be worried?' He smirks at me, seeing me walk in with the handcuffs in my hand

'Maybe a little.' I giggle sitting on him again. 'Your hands please.'

'You're way kinkier than I thought.' He laughs but gives me his hands

'Is that good or bad?' I ask, putting on the handcuffs on his wrists

'That depends on what you're about to do next.'

I smirk at him, pushing his arms above his head.
'I promise I only have the most vile intentions.' I speak against his lips, then tug on his bottom lip with my teeth.

He looks even sexier now that his arms are stretched out above him. I rushed last time, but his time, I'm having my fun.

'If you want me to set you free, let me know.' I whisper into his ear, then kiss his neck, lightly sucking on it. He sighed, parting his lips lightly.