46

'Hi, Rea.' I answer the phone, leaving the room quietly so I don't wake her up

'Jimin, hyung?' She sounded confused. She's probably wondering why I'm answering her phone.

'Yeah. NaRi is sick so she can't talk. She's asleep right now.' I explain

'Is she alright?' She sounded a bit panicky

'Not at all. She's running a really high fever and is out of it most of the time. I gave her medicine and bathed her and fed her, but nothing seems to help. What else can I do before I have to take her to the hospital?'

'Oh, God. Okay. Would you be okay if I came over to give you a hand? If nothing works, we can take her to the hospital together.' She composed herself pretty fast

'Yeah, sounds good. Just buzz when you're here. I'll leave the door open and I'll be upstairs with her.'

'Got it. See you soon.' And with that, she hung up. I guess she is in a hurry.

And she sure was. About half an hour later she was here.

*knock knock*
'Hyung?' She poked her head through the door, talking quietly not to wake NaRi up.

'Hey. Thank you for coming over so fast.' I am relieved. Maybe she'll know what to do

'How is she?' She asks, looking worriedly at NaRi who's asleep, breathing very shallow

'Not well, to be honest.'

My words were more than confirmed as NaRi pretty much jumped up, scaring the life out of me as she leaned over the bed grunting, covering her face.

'NaRi?!' I call her name in a panic

'I'm gonna be sick.' She managed to mumble

I pulled her up from the bed, running to the bathroom with her. Thank God our bathroom is in the room so we got there in a few seconds with Rea opening the door quickly to help.

And she sure wasn't lying about being sick.

'Please don't look-' she couldn't even finish her words as she got sick again. It must have been painful as she had tears coming out of the corners of her eyes.

'Shhh, it's alright. Just get it out.' All I could do was hold her hair back and rub her back as she sat on the floor, hugging the toilet so she doesn't slip off.

'We need to get you to a hospital. You're only getting worse.' I was scared shitless. I know it's just the flu or whatever, but seeing her so weak and in pain is scaring me more than I thought anything would.

I guess even she knew she had to go as she didn't even try to argue. She just nodded weakly, laying her head on her arm.

'Come on. Let's get you cleaned up and then we will go.' I tell her, then turn to Rea who was watching everything from the bathroom door. 'Rea, can you please find her some clothes while I help her shower?'

'On it.' She says, closing the door and leaving me with NaRi.

I sat her down on the little bench in the shower as she couldn't stand on her own.

*knock knock*
'Hyung, I'll leave the clothes on the bed. I'll wait downstairs.'

'Thank you.' I yell through the door

I got her out of the shower and helped her put on the clothes and dry her hair. It's like having a child. Except she might be a lot weaker than a child right now.
I'm not even sure anymore if she is asleep or if she is fainting on me, but she didn't bat an eye at me carrying her out to the car.