34

'Jesus. I should have gotten about 5 more of these.' I mumble to myself as we're getting into the driveway of his parents' house.
It's not a house. It's a whole ass castle. It looks like something out of a movie.

It's a modern villa type of house. A big modern structure covered in glass windows from top to bottom. This place must get so much sunlight. This makes my house look like a basement, and my house is nice.

He parked in the big driveway that already had 3 fancy cars in front. I recognise Jeong's. So, he'll be here as well. Even better.

I was too distracted to even notice we stopped. If he didn't open the car door I would still be gazing around.

'Are you okay?' He chuckles

'No. It might be hard to believe, but I'm not used to huge villas. I've only seen these on TV.' Even the air around here feels expensive to breathe in.

'Come on, you idiot.' He laughs, taking my hand and leading the way.

The more we go ahead, the bigger the house gets. Of course, they have an infinity pool. If he wasn't pulling me along I'd just stand in one spot looking at everything around me.

'As refreshing as it is that you're reacting normally for once, we're getting inside.' He chuckles

'Give me a sec.' I pull him to stop him, taking a deep breath

'Look at me.' He takes a step closer to me, cupping my face gently with both of his hands, forcing me to look him in the eyes.
'You will be alright. I promise there's nothing to be scared of. Just be yourself.' He smiles

'You want me to be weird? How's that gonna help?' I ask

He started laughing, still holding my face gently. 'Yes. Just be yourself.' He places a soft kiss on my lips, then on my nose and then on my forehead.

'Okay. I'm ready now.' I smile. He does know how to calm me down

'If you wanted to kiss me you could have just asked.' He smirks

'You find the worst time to flirt with me.' I chuckle

'Is it working?' He asks, still smirking

'Always.' I admit

I didn't notice but we were already inside. I only noticed because I heard Jeong yell and run to us.

'NaRi!' He almost jumped on me, squeezing the shit out of me

'Jeong, air!' I laugh, tapping him on the shoulder for him to release me

'Hey to you, too.' Jimin smacks him lightly on the head, being sarcastic

'I've seen your 2 hours ago. I haven't seen her in days.' Jeong argues

'Still cute.' I laugh, pinching Jeong's cheek

'I see Jeong is more than friendly with her. Should we apologise in his name?' His mom was just watching Jeong choke the life out of me, laughing at us. Even at one glance, you can see just how much Jimin and Jeong look like her. They have her nose and lips. Same exact ones.

'No, not at all. He's just energetic.' I laugh a bit, teasing Jeong

'I'm really happy to meet you.' His mom went straight for the hug. I guess Jeong is like her.

'It's really nice to meet you as well.' I hug her back. 'I'm NaRi.'

'Oh, I know. This one told me everything but your shoe size.' She mocks Jimin. 'I'm NimWa.' She introduces herself

'Come on, mom. Why you gotta do me like that? I thought you loved me.' Jimin pouts

'Yes, therefore I have the parental right to embarrass you at any given opportunity.' She's like my dad. I love that.