41 (+18)

NARI POV

It was almost 2 when the group left. They had to carry Hoseok out because he was pretty much dead.

As soon as we saw them out, Jimin pushed me against the door, kissing me like a madman. His lips were devouring mine. It felt like he will never kiss me again with how breathless every kiss left me.

He was holding onto my shirt so tightly, pulling it so hard he ripped a few seams on the side.

I can't say I did anything much different, undoing his button and the zipper on his jeans as his tongue was playing with mine.

He picked me up, making me wrap my legs around him, and walked over to the kitchen counter, setting me down on it.

'Here?' I giggle through the kiss, watching him pull my shorts off

He didn't let me giggle for long because the next thing I felt was him, inside of me.
I moaned loudly, gripping his shoulder as he thrusted hard.

'Yes. Here.' He growls against my lips, then leans my head to the side and goes for my neck as he's pushing in and out of me.

He couldn't miss me pulling and tugging on his shirt, trying to get him to take it off, so he did it. He quickly pulled it off of himself. Then went back to kiss me deeply.

This man looks like a damn drawing. It is unreal how perfect he is.

I think we made each other a bit too excited earlier because I'm already close. He was gripping my thigh roughly, holding me close with his other hand in my hair.
He pulled me completely to himself, making him go in deeper. It made me almost scream, so I had to muffle myself and hide into his shoulder.

His hand went under my chin, lifting my face. His thumb was gliding over my bottom lip as he was looking into my eyes.
'Don't be quiet. Make sure the neighbours remember my name.' He smirks at me, thrusting inside deeply

He is insane. Completely, absolutely insane.
But he turns me on so much. And this isn't any different.

If they didn't hear his name before, they surely did tonight. Multiple times.

-----

He wasn't lying. My legs are still shaking from last night. I tried getting out of bed and they felt weak.

'Problems?' He smirks at me, watching me get out of bed. He was laying on the pillow with both of his arms under his head propping himself up a bit.

I was going to tease him back, but seeing him naked in my bed, his perfect body on display and his even more perfect face... am I really going to be waking up to this every day?

'Don't look at me like that, or we won't leave this room for a long time, and then you truly won't be able to walk.' He warns me

'Good thing I don't feel like walking anyway.' I answer him, getting on top of him

'We have a long day ahead of us. Are you sure you'll be able to handle it?' He teases, pulling himself up and wrapping his arms around me

'You can always be gentle.' I whisper, looking at his lips

'Baby, that's the last thing on my mind right now.' He almost growled before his lips melted over mine

-----

'See what you did? We could have been packed by now if you didn't jump me.' Jimin teases me as we're preparing all of my things to take them out

'You could have said no, you know.' I tease back. 'It's your fault anyway. No one told you to look so perfect.'