57 (+18)

'Now that they're gone, I can finally do what's been on my mind since I got up.' He says, pulling me into his chest. He cupped my face, lifting it so he could kiss me. It was a needy kiss, with his lips devouring mine. The images of last night came back flooding into my mind. The way he kissed me. The way he touched me.

'We're outside.' He breathes against my lips as I'm trying to pull his shirt up

'Didn't stop you last night.' I reply, and he caves in, getting shirtless

'Didn't have enough last night?' He smirks

'I thought that was a warm-up.' I tease him. 4 hours of warm-up.

'Let's get inside. It's the middle of the day. Someone can see us.' He says as he picks me up on himself, carrying me in.

'Do I look like I care if anyone sees?' I ask him, kissing the side of his neck. He gasped and gripped my thigh, leaning his head a bit to the side. Fuck he smells amazing.

'I do. Only I get to see you naked.' He growls, biting on my lip as he places me on the back of the couch, with my legs wrapped around his waist. He pulled me closer to himself with his arm on my lower back. I could feel him rubbing on me between my legs.

'I can't wait. I want you now.' I tell him as I'm working on pulling down his shorts

'You are going to drive me insane.' He growls again, but he helps me pull them down, then pulls mine off, and places my legs back around his waist as he pushes in

'Fuck.' I curse quietly, clinging to him. I'm gently tugging on his hair, hugging him around the neck with my other hand. I'm just trying to hold on because he's making me shake.

'God I love how you react to me.' He whispers into my ear, pushing in again

'I can't. Help it.' I moan out

'Not yet.' He tells me, feeling my walls tighten around him, and my entire body tensing up

'I.. can't... Jimin...' I'm so close. I can't even think straight.
'Please. Don't. Stop.' I'm barely breathing, gasping for air as I feel I'm about to edge over

'If that's what my girl wants...' he pushed in so deep that I would have fallen backward if he wasn't holding me. But it did push me over the edge, making my toes curl and my legs shake.

He didn't stop at all. He only started going faster, pulling on my hair more roughly. I felt him inside of me getting harder and harder until he couldn't take anymore either. He grunted into the kiss, gripping my ass tightly as he was finishing.

We rested, leaning our foreheads together, both of us breathing erratically. I'm going to need an oxygen tank one of these days.

'You just couldn't wait till we got the room, could you?' He teases, smiling beautifully at me

'Absolutely not. Have you seen yourself?' I ask him, gliding my hand over his toned chest

'I thought you loved me for me, and you're just trying to use me for my body.' He teases

'Don't forget about your money, too. That is my main goal.' I joke back

'Oh, yes, I'm aware. I think my black card had gone missing. At least now I know where it is.' He teases again

'Do you actually have one or? Actually, don't answer that.' I don't even wanna know. Those cards are only given to the richest of the rich. If your monthly spending is over 300 000 dollars, you are legible for one. And it has no limit.

He laughs at me, cupping my face gently. 'Yes. I've got one of those. It looks kind of cool.'

'Yep. Not surprised at all.' I laugh