8

JIMIN POV

I came home and sat down on the couch, relaxing on it. I have no clue where the rest of the guys are, but someone is home. I saw two pairs of shoes by the door. Someone seems to have brought a girl home. I'll take a wild guess and say it's Jungkook. That one can't keep it in his pants. I just hope he doesn't get someone pregnant.

'Why here man?' I watch Minho come out of the room half-naked. Why doesn't he just take them to his place?

'I can't risk it at home.' He whines
'How did it go? Did you get anywhere?' He grins at me. Even I think he's sick at times.

'I don't think we should do this. Not this time.' I tell him honestly. Our little game can't go on.

'What's with you all of a sudden? Why not?' He seems so confused

'Minho, this one's actually a good one. Maybe you should stop fucking around. She's genuinely nice. And couldn't be more loyal.'

'Why do you think I'm keeping her on the side?' He laughs

'Minho, man, I'm serious. You know I'm always happy to mess around and fuck about, but this is not the one to do it to.' I feel bad. Genuinely.

'So what would you have me do? Just be with her? Like, only with her?'
He looks almost disgusted. He's never been with a girl that he didn't cheat on. He's the biggest whore I've ever met in my entire life. I think he's been through about 70 of them by now. Kind of disgusting.

'Yes, actually. I mean, if you don't like her, just leave her. She is not the typical idiot you're usually with. She doesn't deserve this.' I have only known NaRi for a while, but she is way too good for him. Besides having eyes only for him, she is genuinely a nice girl. I don't see why he can't settle down for once. He has a great girl.

'She's great in bed. I'm not leaving her.' He scoffs

'I think you get more than enough of that.' I tell him, hearing a random girl from the room behind him calling out his name

'Yeah, yeah, whatever. Back to work.' He runs back into the room, locking the door.

I'm not a saint. I've seduced more women than I can count. But I never cheated on anyone. But he doesn't even care about it. I just hope she either never finds out, or that he fixes his shit before she does.

-----

NaRi POV

Monday again. I hate Mondays. I don't think anyone likes them. I'm so sleepy. I couldn't sleep last night. It's just one of those when you can't get comfy no matter what. I must have slept an hour.

I came in a bit earlier and went straight to class. I'm just gonna lay on my desk until it starts. I texted Royuna so she knows where to find me when she's done with Namjoon.

I must have fallen asleep for real because I got woken up by being poked in the cheek. I heard random giggles as well, which turned out to be Hoseok.
I opened my eyes to see Jimin poking me repeatedly, giggling like a child.

'Stop it.' I push his hand away lightly, barely collecting any strength.

'Morning, sleeping princess.' Jimin teases, sitting down next to me

'Mhm. Morning.' I mumble, closing my eyes again

'Babe, you can't sleep. You're in class.' Minho laughs, patting my head

'She must be tired if she didn't scold Jimin.' Taehyung laughs

'We're besties now. She won't get mad at me. Right?' Jimin jokes, stroking my hair. But, honestly, it's just putting me to sleep even more.

'Mhm.' I mumble, feeling I'm falling asleep again
He laughed, then pulled his hand away. But it actually felt nice, so I grumbled, half asleep, tapping around, trying to find his hand.

'What are you doing, you psycho?' I heard Royuna's voice but chose to ignore it

'What in the hell?' Jimin laughs at me as I manage to find his hand and put it back on my head

'Can someone record this?' Hoseok sounded shocked

I didn't hear much else after I felt him stroking my hair again. It felt nice so I fell back asleep. The last thing I heard was Minho's muffled laughter and then everything went dark.

'NaRi.' I heard someone calling my name, shaking me awake

'Mmm?' I mumble

'You actually need to wake up now. And give Jimin his arm back.' Minho was laughing

I had no clue what he meant
'What?' I fluttered my eyes open slowly. Looks like I used Jimin's forearm as a pillow. Shit.

'Oh, shit.' I don't think I ever woke up so quickly. I almost jumped up. It was enough to make all of them laugh.
'Oh, God, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you wake me up?!' I am mortified

'Trust me, we all tried.' Jimin laughs. 'It's fine. Apart from here where you drooled a bit.' He jokes. Thank God at least I didn't really drool.

I covered my face in shame. I can't believe I did this.

'You can always use me as a pillow.' Jimin pats my head as he gets up, giggling at me. Can the earth just swallow me, please?

'I'm never gonna hear the end of this, am I?' I sigh, looking at him

'Never. I'll put it on your tombstone.' He teases

'Good, good. I was just about to end my life anyway, so it's perfect timing.' I sigh
'And you should have woken me up.' I tell Minho

'You looked cute sleeping. I felt bad waking you up.' He smiles at me fondly, caressing my cheek

'I gotta say, writing with my left hand wasn't nearly as easy as I thought it would be.' He really won't let this go. Ever.

'At least you can say she slept with you.' Jungkook jokes, making all of them laugh.

'Fuck you all.' I laugh as well, as much as I didn't want to. It's my own fault. Might as well joke about it

'Let's go eat something.' Hoseok pats his tummy

'Wait, was I asleep for 3 hours!?'

'You sure were.' Royuna laughs at me. 'Looked real comfy there.' She teases

'Aish, you too?' I chuckle

'Do you need me to feed you as well?' Jimin teases, grinning at me

'Okay, okay, I got it. Move it.' I chuckle, pushing him lightly to get him walking

'Your woman is getting all handsy with Jiminshi.' Taehyung teases Minho

'I've been working hard on it. Don't ruin it for me.' Jimin won't stop teasing

Well, I'm in deep shit. It is what it is.

At least the shock woke me up. And I do feel a lot better after sleeping for hours. Taehyung thought it would be funny to buy me a little milk pack to drink. Cause I'm a baby and all that.

'Here you go.' Taehyung talks to me like a baby, poking a straw through the milk carton and turning it to me so I can drink it. The rest of them were dying laughing.

'You know what, I love milk. So suck on that.' I laugh, taking the milk from him and drinking it

We were dying laughing until a random girl walked over slapping Minho so hard he almost fell from his chair.

'What. The. Fuck??!'