69

I wasn't sure what to expect last night after our little quarrel. But I knew he always kept his promises.

And he sure as hell held his promise.

I had to beg him to stop last night. I just couldn't. It's not that he was rough. It's not that he did whatever he wanted. I love all of that.
It was the fact that he just wouldn't let me breathe.

He exhausted me to the point my legs completely gave out on me with muscle pain and shaking. Even my arms are in pain from either being pinned down or holding myself up.

I woke up about half an hour ago, and I honestly can't even move a muscle. I feel like I've been run over.
He is asleep next to me, snoring softly. I would be surprised if he wasn't. All the things he did to me last night probably exhausted him way more than they did me.

I think I'll just stay here and rest for a while.

JIMIN POV

It was midday when I woke up, and NaRi was still soundly asleep next to me.

Last time I fucked up by making her wait too long, and this time I did the complete opposite. I made her beg me to stop.

I could barely keep going myself, but I still did. I have been tired many times in my life, but this feels like I have had the roughest gym day ever. I'm basically dead. But it's my own fault.

I never wanted to fight with her. I never wanted to be angry at her. But I lost it last night. Not a lot, but enough to scare her.

I just don't know how to get it through to her that she means more to me than anything I have. And what I have, she has, too. She is too stubborn to accept anything from me, and that hurts more than I thought it would. I was fine with it in the beginning, but we are supposed to spend our lives together and have a family. She needs to accept it at some point, and it's better if it's sooner rather than later.

Granted, I could have made up with her a different way. I definitely went overboard.

'Mmmmm...' she started making weird little noises in her sleep, tapping around her pillow lightly

She tends to do that whenever she wakes up. Usually to try and find me if I'm not holding her already.

I smiled, reaching for her hand. She squeezed my hand lightly in her sleep, and I could feel the ring pressing onto my fingers a little as she leaned her face onto our hands.

I'm supposed to be somewhat used to that ring, but, honestly, every time I look at it, it feels like I only just put it on her. My heart starts racing like crazy.
I can't wait to marry her.

She interrupted my train of thoughts by kissing my hand.
'Hey.' She spoke in the tiniest, sleepiest voice, a light smile showing on her face even though her eyes are still closed

'Morning, baby.' I can't help but smile. She is beautiful in every way.

'You're too far.' She pouts cutely, tugging on my arm to get me closer

I giggled, shuffling closer to her, and she instantly snuggled into my chest, taking a deep breath. Yep. Still a little weirdo.

'I'm sorry. I took it too far again.' I apologize, kissing the top of her head, stroking her hair

'You sure did. I can't move.' She chuckles.  'I woke up earlier then fell back asleep because everything ached.'

'I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot.' I really messed up

'It's okay. You can just buy me another car or something.' She snickers a bit

Why isn't she angry at me? She should be pissed off. She is joking instead. Why am I even wondering about her anymore. She never does anything normal.

'Don't test me. You know I'll do it.' I go along with the joke, and she just laughs, snuggling closer and leaving a kiss on my chest

'Jiminshi..' she only calls me something cute when she's sleepy or needs something

'Hmm?' I hum

'Can we stay here one more day? I am too dead to move.' Oh.

'Of course. We can do anything you want, baby.' I hug her tighter

'Then we are staying here. But you can't wear any clothes.' She pouts cutely

She is such an idiot. But she's my idiot.
'I wouldn't dream of it.'

'Are you hungry?' I ask after she's been quiet for a while

'Always.' She reached for my face, gently pulling me down to kiss me. She smiled through the kiss as her soft lips puzzled over mine.

'Baby, we can't.' I don't even know how she's real. She is half dead and still wants me.

'Shhh... just kiss me.' She shushes me, pulling me in with her hand in my hair

'Please... I hurt you enough last night. You are probably in a lot of pain. Even I'm aching. We both need rest.'

'Fine.' She pouts. 'I suppose you have a point.'

'I am sorry. For everything. I shouldn't have done this.'

'I don't know about you, but besides the muscle pain, I'll take this every day.' She giggles

'And then you're telling me I have issues?' She is unbelievable

'The only issue I have is the muscle pain. Everything else in my life is perfect. I have a perfect home. I just got this amazing new car. I have great family and friends. But most importantly, my future husband is beyond perfect.' She started leaving tiny kisses on my chest as she started naming things. 'He's smart, kind, funny, caring, and I won't even start on the sex part. And as for his looks, I'm pretty sure God hand-crafted him and took his time with it. It should be illegal to be that stunning.'

I know she means every word, so it just makes me embarrassed. I felt my entire face burning. She is the only person ever who could make me blush.

'You're such an idiot.' I laughed, trying to joke a bit so she doesn't see me all blushed. She will tease the shit out of me

'Maybe. But you're stuck with this idiot for life.' She giggled, hugging me around my waist as tighty as she could

'I wouldn't want it any other way.' I kiss her on the hair again. 'Do you think you have enough energy to go out of the house? We don't have any food in the house as no one lives here at the moment, so we need to go out.'

'Mhm. I just need to shower and I'll be okay.'

'Oh, I'm helping.'

She wasn't lying. She barely moved out of the bed. I really did a number on her. She did seem a bit better after the shower, though. So that's good.

'Where are we going?' She asks as we're getting into the car

'There's a place about 10 minutes away that serves the best kimchi ever.' I tried every single restaurant in Busan, but this one just hits the spot

She started laughing at me. 'Of course, you would want kimchi.'

'After everything you've learned about me, you decide to judge me over my taste is food. Unbelievable.' I click my tongue

'Not at all. It's just cute how much you love that thing.' She gave me such a beautiful smile that I couldn't help but smile back

'I'd take you over kimchi and day.' I joke

'Oh, just what every woman wants to hear.' She pretends to be all dramatic, fake crying and wiping her nonexistent tears

'I know, I know. I'm simply too romantic for words.' I snicker a little, knowing full well I'm talking nonsense

She just kept laughing at my stupid jokes. She definitely loves me too much. Even I'm aware my jokes aren't that good. Love really is blind sometimes.