58

'Mmmm...morning.' Jimin coos to me as I'm waking up. He is completely stuck to me, hugging me closely.

I don't even know where to begin with happiness. His soft skin on my skin. Or the way he's holding me so full of love and care. Or his scent that runs my heart into a frenzy. Or his deep morning voice that is music to my ears.

'Morning.' I smile, cosying up to him

'Sleep well?' He asks as he places a kiss on my shoulder

'The little sleep I got, yes.' I giggle

We barely slept for the last 2 days. First, that night in the pool took me out. And now last night he proposed to me. I couldn't leave him alone even if I tried. My body simply wouldn't listen.

'I wouldn't count on much sleep tonight either.' He says, placing another soft kiss on my neck

'I'm not sure if you're trying to marry me or get rid of me.' I tease

'Says you. You're the one who's constantly attacking me.' He teases back

'That... is completely and undeniably true.' I laugh, making him laugh as well

'Guess what.'

'What?' I ask him, smiling

'You're going to have my last name.' He squeezed me tighter to himself. He is so happy it's crazy. Not that it's any different for me.

'NaRi Park. Sounds pretty good to me.' I giggle

'Sounds perfect.' He attacks the side of my face with tiny kisses, making me giggle

'Wanna join me in the shower?'

'You're never going to shower on your own ever again.' He gives me another shoulder kiss before we get out of bed and head to shower

'You don't plan on letting go of me for even a second, do you?' I tease as he's been holding me pretty much since last night. He didn't stop hugging me and kissing me even in the shower, not that I minded in the slightest, I just like teasing him.

'No. Not a chance.' He only hugged me tighter. 'Do you want me to let go?' He teases back

'I think we both know the answer to that.' I giggle, turning around and pecking him on the lips.
'What's the plan for today?' Just as I asked, my phone started ringing

'One moment, pretty please.' He shuffled after me, hugging me from behind even as I picked up my phone. I couldn't help but laugh.

'Hi, dad.'

'Hi, honey. Just calling to let you know I've got some information on that person you and Jimin asked about.'

'That was fast.' I say in surprise

'Jimin asked. I had to.' He jokes, making Jimin hide his face in my neck as he was laughing softly

'I see you like him better anyway, so here you go. Tell him.' I joke, putting him on the speaker

'Hello Mr.Yin.' Jimin says loud enough for him to hear

'Oh, Jimin, my son-in-law!' Jimin looked at me, beaming with happiness. My dad had no idea just how true that is.

'Thank you so much for this Mr.Yin.' Jimin thanks him

'Can you just call me by my name? I'm not 100.' My dad whines

'Dad, I don't think that's why you called.' I chuckle

'You go away. I'm talking to Jimin.' Wow. Love you too, dad. 'But you have a point. Anyway. Whoever that is, JoaWi Hwang lives in Busan. Parents alive, mother, Irin Hwang is currently in a hospital here in Seoul because of knee surgery. Father, SoBoon Hwang is in Busan as he has two jobs and is supporting their younger kid. The kid in question, Moon Hwang is 9 and bound to a wheelchair. He can't do much on his own. I wasn't able to find out too much but seems he had some kind of an accident at some point as his record show he was born healthy. As for the family in general, they are a lower-class family. They don't even own their home. And judging by all the court invitations looks like they are unable to cover all the bills. All in all sounds like a family in a tight position.'

So, she was telling the truth through and through. And not even all of it.

'May I ask, why is it that you needed this for exactly?' He asks. 'I'm just curious.'

Jimin nods at me and starts explaining to my dad about it. He left out some things, but he said why he wanted to know.

'Oh, wow. That is... I don't even know what to say. You would really help someone out, just like that?' He sounded surprised

'I've known her for years, but only recently did she tell me about her family. I think we can both agree they could use any help they can get. Especially when it comes to the younger kid. Imagine being 9 and being bound to a wheelchair. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. It's awful that they are in that situation, but I'm in a position to help. I just wanted to make sure that it's going for the right cause.'

'I knew you were a good man, but... I know I'm not your parent, but I'd be so damn proud if you were my kid. Truly.'

I don't hear my dad praising people very often. He's rarely like that.

'Thank you, Mr.Yin. And you do treat me like I'm yours, so in a way, you are kind of like my parent.' I know my dad can't see him, but Jimin has a fond smile on his face

'NaRi, you better keep this one or I'm gonna shoot you.' He threatens me

'Oh, my God dad. Please.' I sigh. I keep getting the heat. Jimin was giggling, lightly squeezing my hand that has the ring on it.

'Don't worry Mr.Yin, she's not getting rid of me that easily.' Jimin tells him, smiling at me

'Good, good. I'm gonna go. If you need any help, please let me know. And, Jimin, great job, son.' He really does sound proud

'Thank you.' Jimin thanks him before my dad says bye and hangs up

'I suppose you decided to help.' I smile at him

He nods at me. 'Do you think that's a good idea?'

'I think it's amazing. I think you're amazing. I'm lucky to be in love with such an incredible person.' I hug him as tightly as possible
'Do you need to talk to your parents about it, though? It's hell of a lot of money.'

'I get that I don't talk about it, and you don't ask. But I could legitimately buy a plane, and they wouldn't notice the money is missing. And I'm not bragging or anything like that.' I know he's filthy rich, but that's a bit insane.

'Okay. Maybe this will help you understand.' He took his phone from the nightstand and clicked for a minute, then gave me his phone to look at it.

I thought it was a phone number, but it turns out it was his bank account.

'What the-'

'And that is just the account that I'm using daily. Not the savings account, and not the account connected to my black card. And this is just mine. Not my parents, not Jeong's. Mine. Do you get it now?'

'Please tell me I'm not going blind. Does this say 56 million or did I forget how to read?' And that's not in won. It's in damn euros.

'You can read. So now, do you get it?' He asks

'Uh-huh.' I mumble, fumbling as I give him back his phone.

'Don't go into a shock on me now.' He chuckles

'Look, I'm trying. But you just showed me a phone number and told me that's your account. That is insane.' I argue

'I get it. This is why I don't show this to people. Not even the guys know, and they've known me for years. You're the only person I've ever shown this to.' He smiles lightly at me

'At least I know you can pay for my medical bills when I get a heart attack.' I scoff. I tried to joke, but I'm honestly still in shock. I knew he was rich, but this is on another level.

'You're not allowed to get sick ever again. We already agreed to it.' He hugs me tightly

I take a deep breath, then exhale loudly. 'Right. I'm good now.'

'Good. Then let's go help someone in need.' He holds my face to look at him, caressing my cheek softly

'Let's go help.' I smile back

He will definitely be the cause of my death.