48

*knock knock *

'Oh, I thought it was you.' A chirpy voice came from my room door, and everyone's eyes went towards it.

A girl maybe our age was standing there, smiling brightly at me. Oh, nope. At Jimin.
She was really pretty. Long caramel hair, a small cute face with pretty eyes and a beautiful smile.

'What the-' Taehyung mumbled to himself, looking right at her

'Hiya, guys. Long time no see.' She greets the guys, smiling at them. Meanwhile, all of them are just staring at her in silence, none of them saying a word.

'What are you doing here?' Jimin finally speaks, looking at her. More like glaring, to be honest.

'I thought I saw you earlier with the doctor, so I wanted to see if it was really you or if I'm seeing things.' She chuckles. 'Been a while, huh?' She smiles at him

'Uh-huh. Now that you know you saw correctly, leave. I've got more important things here.' He told her, not even looking at her

She looked down at his hand in mine, then spoke to me.
'Sorry for being rude. I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Joa-Wi, Jimin's ex-girlfriend.' She sounded like she was gloating, smiling at me.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance, sighing heavily.

'Right. Nice to meet you, I guess. I'm NaRi. I'd shake your hand but as you can see I'm in bed.' I don't even know what to tell her. This is weird.

I looked over at the guys and saw Jungkook moving as far away as he could from her, but glaring at her. He was seething.

'What are you even doing here?' Minho asks, sounding pissed off

'I already said I saw him.' She chuckles

'I meant in this hospital.'

'Oh, my mom had surgery so they sent her here. I was just visiting her.' She explains. It's kinda creepy how much she's smiling.

I saw Rea and Royuna both giving me looks, but I know as much as they do.

'We should all catch up. What do you think, Jimin?' She grins at him

'I'll pretend you never asked that.' He scoffs

'Come on, still mad at me?' She sighs

'Not at all. I just couldn't care less. Now, if you wouldn't mind leaving. I don't think anyone here cares much.' I never thought he'd be so cold to someone. She must have pissed him off in the past.

'Someone take her out.' Jungkook says, standing behind Royuna, squeezing her hand. It looked like he was trying to hold himself back

'Come on, what happened to you guys? You used to be so much fun.' She pouts

'We grew up. Might wanna try that.' Hoseok spits out at her

'We should have like a night out or something, for good old times, huh Jimin?' She grins at him

'Sorry JonBe, was it?' I said her name as wrongly as I could

'It's JoaWi-

'Yeah, not important to be honest.' 'I saw Taehyung snicker a bit at my comment, turning his head away from her.
'In case u haven't noticed, I'm not well, and you're kind of getting on my nerves. No one here seems to like you either so that should be clue enough. And my fiancé already told you to leave.'

Jimin tried so hard not to smile, biting on his lip to keep his mouth closed, but he squeezed my hand tighter.

'Sorry, fiancé?' She looks at him in shock