38

'This should be it.' Jimin says as we got to the entrance of some kind, and his navigation said were up ahead. I assume we need to get through the gates.
'Please work.' He mumbles to himself as he presses a button, and the gate starts opening. I guess he found the first one.

We were only 25 minutes away from my place, but it seemed like a different world. It was a bit away from the centre, but not completely secluded. The entire area seems like it consists of modern houses and big driveways with gates.
His house is not any different.

He parked in the driveway. No point going into the garage when we'll move on later.
From the outside, the house is a typical modern design. Big open windows and thick structured walls.

It took him a good minute to figure out which key was for this house. It was kind of funny. The struggles of rich people.
But once we got in, he held my hand taking me through the house. It was a really pretty house. Huge, but pretty. It had a huge patio with some outside furniture and a pool that seems to be covered.

'That one was pretty cool.' He smiles, driving us to the second place

'It's all so alien to me. I feel like in one of those TV shows where they check out houses to buy.' I chuckle

'Except we don't need to buy them. We already own them.' He was just looking at the road, still smiling

'I know you own them, but that makes it feel even weirder.'

'I'm pretty sure I said we, not I.' He looks at me, smirking a bit

'Jimin-

'Don't Jimin me. Just... let me have this. Please. I know what you're gonna say. Just, don't complain.' As long as he knows he's talking shit, it's fine

I sigh and then laugh a bit. 'Sure. Okay. Whatever you say.' I shake my head

'Thank you.' He took my hand and brought it to his face, leaving a kiss on the back of it

10 minutes later we got to our second location. This was more central to the city.

It was a house in a fancy neighbourhood, but it wasn't like one of those massive villas.
It was still pretty modern and light and open, but it wasn't like the first one with huge windows everywhere. Only the living room seemed to have been exposed. It might be because there are plenty of houses around that they made it seem more private.
It has a huge garden with a big fireplace and those sofas that you see on tv and in magazines. Those that are in the ground.  Really cool.
It didn't have a long driveway, but the garage can fit about 5 cars. It's huge.
This one is definitely more privacy oriented. Amazing place, truly.

'Ready for the last one?' He asks

'Lead the way Mr.Park.' I smile at him

'As you wish, Miss Yin.' He smiles back, opening the car door for me. What a guy.

The last house seems to be on the coastal part of the town, a bit above the beach.
It's actually crazy easy to get to it, even thought it doesn't seem like it.

The parking is kind of underground, under the house, but the walls are glass so you can see outside. It seems the glass is one way, as we couldn't see inside from the front of the house. That's cool.

Oh, wow. This house is absolutely stunning.
It's a modern design, 1 story house. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

Jimin let me walk around and explore on my own.

He was upstairs, as I was going through the rooms downstairs.

I was just looking around when I ended up in the living room.

Oh. My. God.

The entire west wall is a glass window that you can push open, and it overlooks the entire beach and the houses underneath.

It was already almost 8 in the evening, so the sun was setting down, coloring the sky in peach and purple colour.

The outside deck the window leads to was a white wooden floor edged by a glass balcony railing.
There were 2 little sofas opposite each other just by the railing, so you can sit and look at the view from there.
There is also a pool on the right, covered with a transparent cover so you can see the lighting in the pool glimmering.

I don't know how long I've been there, but I completely lost track of time just sitting on the sofa, looking at the water reflecting the last rays of sunlight as the stars took over the sky.

I could sit here for the rest of my life and look at this view.

'This view is insane.'

Jimin's voice startled me a bit. I didn't notice him sitting next to me.

'Sorry. I saw you sitting out here so I came to join. You were so infused that I didn't want to bother you.' He smiles, scooting closer to me

'It's okay.' I lean my head on his shoulder
'I was just looking as well. It's beautiful.'

'I guess we found where we want to live.' He says, hugging me a bit tighter

'Which one are you going for?' I ask,  looking up at him

'I think you already decided on it.' He smiles

'This should be your decision, not mine.' I scold him

'Seeing you look so peaceful out here was decision enough.' He caresses my cheek softly
'What do you say, want to sit out here together every night?'

'Yes, please.' I can't hide the fact that I absolutely love this place

'You need to sign the contract, Miss.' He smiles

'Where do I sign?' I smile back at him

'Right... here...' he speaks quietly, softly grazing my lips with his before he kisses me softly. He was holding me gently as his lips puzzled over mine, sending shivers throughout my body. But at the same time, he makes me overheat, even though it's summer.

'Now that we found where we're going to live, I can give you this.' He pulls out a lollypop from his pocket, giving it to me

'You're crazy.' I laugh

'You said you like it when I do this. And if it makes you smile like this, I'll gladly do it every single day. And a new place requires a new lolly.' He jokes

'I suppose you have a point.' I giggle

'You ready to go home and start packing?' He asks

'Can we stay just a bit longer?' I ask

'Anything you want.' He smiles, then pulls me closer to himself, laying me on his chest

It's insane to even think that this is where I'll live. It doesn't feel real at all. Not even a bit.

We ended up staying there for a good hour, watching the sky turn completely dark and covered in stars, listening to the sound of the ocean waves in the distance. This is so peaceful.

'Want to make bets on who's gonna flip first at the news?' He asks, grinning

'Oh. Royuna. 100%.' It makes me laugh just thinking about her reaction

'I was thinking your parents.' He laughs

'Jesus, I completely forgot about them.' I facepalm myself, making him laugh even more
'When should we tell them?' I ask

'Tomorrow?' He asks. 'It's a bit late to do it now, but we can visit them tomorrow.' He smiles

'Okay. Tomorrow it is.' I smile back