55

JIMIN POV

What time is it?

I woke up to the bright light coming through the little cracks in the curtains in our bedroom. I must have closed them halfway last night.
To be honest, I'm surprised I had any strength to close them at all. We spent 4 hours in the pool outside. I had to carry her up. I'm not sure she'll be able to even move today. I did a number on her. Although she is crazier than me, she loved every moment.

I felt her tiny hand on my waist, hugging me lightly. She was still soundly asleep. Just looking at her makes my heart want to jump out. She is so beautiful it hurts. Her long lashes were almost touching her cheeks when she had her eyes closed. Her long blonde hair is falling in all directions over her back and her shoulders, with a few strands escaping over her face. Her plump lips are in a perfect line even as she's sleeping.

I don't even want to move right now. Or ever.

She moved a tiny bit in her sleep, pulling the hand she was asleep on out from under her face.

She still has that ring on her. I felt a huge smile show on my face. I don't feel like taking that ring back. I want her to keep it. I want her. Every day. Every hour. Every single minute of my life. I want her to be there.

But I know it's too early. We're not even 22 yet. I know it's early, yet I still want it.

I won't ask for it back. I'll let her wear it until she decides to give it back herself. And if she doesn't, then I'll propose to her for real.

*bzzzz bzzzz*

Our bell goes off, scaring the crap out of me. This is our gate bell. Shit. I can't let her wake up.  Thank God we live alone so I can run out naked.

I got out of bed quietly and went downstairs to look at the camera.

JoaWi?! She's here?

'I'll let you in, one sec.' I speak over the speaker to the gates, pressing the button so the gates can open and she can come in.

I need to put on some clothes. ASAP.  I ran upstairs and quickly grabbed some boxers and my shorts. I took the first shirt I could see, and I didn't even get a chance to put it on as she was already at the door.

At least she didn't ring, so NaRi won't wake up.

'Come on in. Give me just a second.' I opened the door as I was still putting on my shirt. I'm not gonna walk half-naked around her

'No need for the shirt on my account.' She says, looking me up and down

'Sorry. Not gonna happen.' I shut that down right away

'I know. I'm only joking.' She chuckles. 'This place is massive. Just how damn rich are you?' She mumbles as she's looking around. 'I'd be scared living on my own in such a big place.'

'I'm not on my own. Me and NaRi live together. She's asleep still.'

I don't think she expected that. She must think we're still lying to her, which we are, but still..

'Ah, I see. I'm sorry to barge in like this. But I was thinking about what you said yesterday, and you were right. I may not be able to tell you everything, but I'll tell you what I can.' She looks nervous

'There's nothing to be scared of.' I reassure her. 'Make yourself at home. I'm just gonna wash up quickly. I'll be right back. Kitchen is there if you want anything.' I point to the kitchen and she just nods

I did not expect to see her so soon again. This sure is a surprise. I do still need to wash my face and brush my teeth, though.

I smiled as I was leaving the room again, looking at her still soundly asleep in the bed.