30

NARI POV

Jimin stayed over last night after we came back from my parents. Not that he had a choice. I can't seem to sleep without him as well. There's nothing better than waking up to him holding me safely.
The only problem I have is that I can't get out of bed when he's here. I just can't bring myself to leave him. I'll just scoot closer, snuggling up to him.

He hugged me a lot tighter feeling me move about, pulling me to his chest even more. Gosh.. how can he smell so damn amazing even in the morning?!

'Are you sniffing me again you little weirdo?' He mumbles in his husky voice, a tiny smile appearing on his face

'Shhhh.. you're dreaming.' I whisper quietly, leaving a kiss on his chest where I was hiding

'You're right. I'm dreaming.' He giggles. The next moment I felt his hands slide down my back, to my leg, lifting it over his hip slowly

'Didn't have enough last night?' I tease, kissing the little spot in the crook of his neck

'Not even close.' He pushed me down lightly, rolling over on top of me

'We better fix that then.' I smile

I can't blame him, because I can't get enough of him either. We are together pretty much 24/7, and it still doesn't feel enough. I never thought it was possible to love someone this much in just a few months.

And it scares me.

Not the fact that I love him with every fiber of my being. Not the fact that I'd give my life for his in a heartbeat.
What scares me is the thought of losing him in any way. I don't think I'd survive that.
Luckily, he feels the same way. I know he loves me just as much.

What has he done to me...

We managed to get out of bed almost 2 hours later when I dragged myself to the shower, and he decided to join me with an excuse of 'saving water'.

'This is kind of fun.' He giggled as he was playing with my hair, running his hands through it, washing it. Or whatever he was going.

'It feels nice.' I had my eyes closed, smiling. I love it when he plays with my hair

He let my hair fall and came closer to hug me from behind. 'I think we should shower together all the time from now on.' He said quietly into my ear as the hot water poured down over our bodies

I turned around to look at him, hugging him around the neck. He brushed his hair back with his hand, leaning his head back and closing his eyes so the water doesn't get in.

'What?' He smiles at me once he opened his eyes and saw me just gawking at him

I couldn't bring myself to utter a single word. All I could do was gaze at his perfectly sculpted face, with water droplets gliding down, trickling off of his plump lips. And him running his hand through his silver hair does things to me.

I pulled him in roughly, but kissed him gently, melting my lips over his. He placed his hands on my back holding me so close to himself that even water couldn't get in between us. I was lightly pulling on his hair, unable to stop kissing him. It's painful now much I want him and how attractive he is. It's inhuman.

'I have no idea what just happened, but please, do it again.' He says quietly once I gave him a chance to catch his breath

'I'm sorry. I can't stop.' I reply, pulling him in for another long kiss

We kissed for the longest time. He was just as lost in it as I was. We only stopped once we felt the water getting colder.

'Let's get out before we end up freezing to death.' He giggles