52 (+30) 😂

I ran upstairs to our bedroom, pulling the curtains on. It's not like anyone can see in here, but just in case they can, this is absolutely not something for public.

I went over to my drawers, taking out brand-new lingerie I bought just the other week but didn't have a chance to wear as I got sick. But if there's a time to do it, it's now.
It's black lingerie, lacy and thin. It uncovers more than it covers, but the places it does cover, it hugs them perfectly. It also goes along with the black stockings that are attached to the garter.

I was pulling my left stocking over my thigh when my eyes got drawn to my hand once again. I smiled widely with myself, feeling my stomach turn upside down at the sight of the ring on my finger.
I still can't believe he's serious about marrying me. I know I would marry him in a heartbeat, but I didn't think he'd get the ring so soon. He really surprised me.

I need to hurry. He won't wait 5 minutes, and I know it.

And I was right.

I heard the bedroom door open from the bathroom, so I pushed the bathroom doors closed.

'NaRi?' He calls my name

I stick my head out, making sure the rest of me is hidden behind the door.
'Yes, sir?' I answer, giggling

He didn't look like he was in the mood to wait. His eyes were piercing through me, getting darker with lust and desire.

'How long do you plan on making me wait?' He asks, walking towards the bathroom

'I was just coming out actually.' I smirk, opening the door so he could see me

'Oh... shit.' He cursed quietly, looking me up and down with his mouth open

Good. It's got the effect I wanted it to have.

I walked out slowly to him, putting my hand on his chest. I thought my heart was racing, but his was about to explode.

He tried pulling me close, but I pushed him back a bit.
'Nu-huh.' I speak quietly, pulling him down a little so I can talk into his ear.
'It's your turn to do what I say.' I say in a seductive tone, licking the edge of his ear lightly

I pulled away and saw him gulping, then taking a deep breath. His eyes were burning through me.

I gently pushed him backwards, step by step, until we reached the bed. He just let me lead him without saying a single word, laying down as I pushed him further on the bed.

I slowly crawled on top of him, running my hand over his chest.

He closed his eyes and sighed as I leaned into his neck, leaving passionate, long kisses at the side of it.

I felt his hand sliding down my back, and the other hand going into my hair, gently tugging on it as I started sucking on the supple skin of his throat.

I slid my hand under his shirt, feeling his firm muscles under the palm of my hand. He's turning me on so much, and all he's doing right now is just breathing. But he's breathing unsteady, his luscious lips lightly parted.

I slowly creeped my hand to his hips, going lower and lower, until I ran my hand over his crotch.
He leaned his head back, sighing loudly as I squeezed him lightly, feeling how excited and hard he was already.

I had to stop myself from hurrying, but my God, did I want him. But I also want to take my time and give him the best night of his life.

I kissed him up his neck, to his jaw, and finally got to his plump lips, kissing him deeply. We both moaned into the kiss as I grinned on him, feeling him right under me, rubbing on me.