3- Camping Trip: Part 2

AN: Thank you so much for 30+ views, I didn't even expect to get 2! Bit of a cliff hanger at the end but I hope you like it!

The same day

Stefan's POV

We arrived at the camp site after a 2 hour coach ride; Elena looked exhausted. She almost fell asleep in the coach, the colour has drained from her face, and she looked as if she was fighting off sleep every waking second. She must not be feeling that great still, I just wished I could do something to help. We had only been at the campsite for 5 minutes and Caroline had already made a mental check list of what we needed to do. First on the list was: Set up the tents.
"I think we should do girls versus boys on who can put their tent up first!" Tyler suggested, much to the girls' dismay. Caroline sighed and protested.
"Hey! We're not as experienced with all this camping stuff!" She put her hands on her hips and did a slight pout towards Tyler, he laughed at her attitude. Bonnie started to laugh behind Caroline, whereas I just walked over to the girl I loved and hugged her from behind. She smiled up at me as I embraced her, and lightly kissed her temple. I softly whispered in her ear; "I love you." She smiled and turned to face me, making my hand move to rest on the small of her back, drawing her closer to me. She lightly placed both of her hands on my cheeks, our lips inches apart, and kissed me in response.
"I love you too," she whispered against my lips, I smiled at her whilst bringing her into a long, tight hug. It was moments like these that always managed to make my mood lift.
"Elena, could you come and help us put the tent up?" Caroline asked gesturing Elena over with two tent poles awkwardly in her hands.
"Coming!" She called over, she gave me a quick peck on my lips, and went over to help Caroline and Bonnie.

Caroline's POV

"Coming!" Elena called as she came over to us, a smile lingering on her face.
"Right, Bonnie can put the poles in the tent, I'll hold the tent up. Elena, you peg the tent down once we're done." I ordered, they both simply replied with an 'okay' knowing not to mess with my plan. I don't think any of us have ever put a tent up before, so this was going to be fun...

Twenty minutes later

"Look who finally got their tent up! I think it's fair to say we won that round," Matt said to us, smirking relentlessly. Tyler came over to inspect our tent skills and gave us the thumbs up, sarcastic or not I had no idea. Stefan walked over to Elena, who was sat on the grass making daisy chains. She laid her head on Stefan's upper arm as he sat down next to her. He whispered something in her ear and she nodded in reply, closing her eyes as he rested his arm around her shoulders. Elena seemed a lot more tired than usual, I hoped she was okay.

Elena's POV

We spent the rest of the day sat on the grass talking. It was so peaceful, we were all able to share pointless conversations with each other. It was quite a cold day but we didn't care, we were just enjoying each other's company. Bonnie and Caroline shared a blanket, I shared one with Stefan and Matt and Tyler had their own. I loved being in Stefan's arms, he always knew how to make me smile, and always knew what I needed, whether it be someone to vent to or simply a hug. I was enjoying my perfect moment with Stefan until I felt a sharp cramping pain in my stomach, where I had resist the urge to jolt forward from the pain. Stefan knew something was wrong and must have felt me tense against him.
"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, sounding concerned. He looked at me and tightened his grip around me, probably thinking I was cold.
"Nothing, I just need to go to the rest room," I stuttered out. Once he had released his grip, I stood up and made my way to the restroom as fast and as casually as I could.
Once I got to the restroom I was unable to fight back the tears, what was wrong with me? I was so tired, my stomach was aching, I had a constant feeling of nausea and my head was pounding. Now I was crying. Why was I crying? I felt so emotional, I didn't know what was happening. I felt myself slip into my own kaleidoscope of thoughts.
"Elena." I heard someone speak and turned around to notice Caroline was staring at me with a worried look on her face. How long had she been there?
"What's wrong, Elena?" She asked, bringing me into a tight hug. She rocked me from side to side until she brought my head up to face her. I didn't know what to tell her.

Caroline's POV

I brought her head to face mine, I looked into her deep, chocolate eyes that were glazed by a layer of tears.
"Stefan said you weren't feeling great, oh Elena you should've just said that you weren't feeling well. We can help, you don't need to cry." I said to her in a soft tone, attempting to soothe her. She was my best friend, I would always look out for her. I've never seen her like this which only made me worry more, what was really wrong? Was there something she wasn't telling me, or was there something she didn't know herself?
I took Elena outside to give her some fresh air, hopefully that would calm her down. Her eyes were swollen from crying, she looked tired and her make-up was smeared. I quickly took her back into the bathroom after getting some fresh air in order to wipe the remainder of her make-up off. Once I was sure she had calmed down, we started walking back towards the tents and, at the sight of us, Stefan stood up and began making his way over to Elena. He paced over to a tearful Elena and engulfed her into a hug, you could see the tension in her face release within a second of the hug. I loved seeing the two of them together, they were just the perfect fit. I pushed myself out of my thoughts and went to Bonnie. We needed to talk.

Bonnie's POV

Caroline paced over to me, worry plastered on her face. She simply took my hand and dragged me into the restroom. I watched as she started to walk up and down the restroom like a crazy women.
"Caroline, what's wrong? You scare me when you're like this." I said, in the hope that it would snap her out of it.
"Oh my god, Elena, she's sick, her head, she's always tired, what's going on?" She started to ramble to herself, pacing around the room.
"Caroline!" I shouted, attempting to gain her attention. At that moment, she stopped, she looked me in the eye and simply said: "I think Elena's pregnant."
I just stared at her in disbelief.

AN: Hope it's long enough! There will be more Stelena moments but I needed to set the scene! I'll update soon! Comment and Vote!
-Chelsea x