25- The Big Question: Part 3

AN: Hey, just to let you all know, there's a little bit of romance in the chapter. It's not much but just want to apologise if it's bad. Enjoy though!

The same day

Elena's POV

Oh my god, were my eyes deceiving me? Stefan was right in front of me, down on one knee, proposing to me. I knew exactly what I was going to say, and I couldn't help my eye tearing up again.
"Elena Marie Gilbert, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked as he opened the little box to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring.
"Yes," was all I could manage to say. Words were failing me but I knew that word wouldn't fail me. It was the easiest answer I've ever given. I saw his smile grow as he got up and slid the ring onto my respective ring finger. Once I felt the ring on my finger, I felt millions of sparks go off in my body and before I knew it, Stefan was picking me up and twirling me around. I giggled a little before placing my lips onto his, giving him a deep, meaningful kiss, one that conveyed all my love for him.
"I love you so much," I whispered against his lips. His mouth formed a small smile before he placed me down and cupped my face with his soft, gentle hands.
"I love you too Elena, soon-to-be Salvatore," he said with a cute smirk.
"I love it," I said, kissing him softly. I looked down at my engagement ring and smiled, it seemed too good to be true.
"Did anybody know?" I asked, looking up at his playful, green eyes.
"Well, your parents knew because I asked them if it was okay. And Caroline and Bonnie know, I asked them for advice," he said as I gave a small laugh. "What?" He asked, his smile never fading.
"You do know that we're going to have Caroline planning everything. I have no doubt that she's going to plan a party for all of this." I said as I picked up Isabella and balanced her on my hip. She became fascinated with the necklace I was wearing almost instantly, but quickly moved on to running her little fingers through my hair. We both smiled at her contently. 
"I know she will, she's the best in the business." I laughed at his point as he sat down. Isabella and I joined him; I gently rested my head on his shoulder as Isabella tiredly rested her head against my chest. Every ten seconds I kept looking down at my ring and thinking about how lucky I was to have Stefan.
"So if Caroline and Bonnie know, should I be expecting a phone call tonight?" I asked, smirking.
"Actually no, they told me they wouldn't call tonight in case they called and I hadn't asked yet," he explained, making me chuckle slightly.
"However, they do want you to meet them tomorrow," he said. I nodded my head and kissed his cheek before turning to Isabella. She had curled up against my body and she was slowly drifting off to sleep.
"She's falling asleep," I whispered to Stefan. Stefan looked at Isabella and smiled at her, then at me.
"It's because you're holding her," he whispered in my ear and kissed it afterwards. Small gestures like this from Stefan made me feel like the most loved person in the world.
"Well, everyone loves me what can I say?" I joked as I tried to hold back a smirk. He simply laughed a little.
"Of course everyone does. But I love you the most." Just him declaring his love for me sent shivers down my spine and made fireworks explode in my body.
"How did I get this lucky?" I asked him with a huge smile on my face.
"How did I get so lucky?" he countered.
"Stefan, we're engaged," I said with a huge smile on my face. Reality clearly hadn't set in. Just the thought alone makes me smile crazily and now, I was actually engaged.
"Yes we are. I couldn't be any happier, I love you Elena," he replied. I felt my whole body ignite, Stefan had such a huge impact on me and I literally couldn't live without him.
"Neither can I," I said leaning in closer. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, making me slip into my mini paradise. We were about to deepen the kiss before we heard Isabella stir in her sleep. As we pulled away, I turned to Isabella and sighed contently. I had everything I've ever wanted in life. I had a gorgeous daughter as well as perfect fiancé.

Stefan's POV

If my heart could beat, it would be racing. Elena said yes. That was all that matters.
"I'm going to put her to bed," Elena said whilst getting up, away from our embrace. She turned to face me, pouted and held her hand out towards me. "Come with me please," she said, still pouting away. I willingly took her offer and held her hand. We both walked up the stairs together with Isabella's head buried into Elena's chest. It was adorable how Isabella would curl up with us and fall asleep. She would only curl up with us, which made it even more precious. We silently walked into Isabella's room and I watched Elena gently place her into the cot. We both lightly kissed her forehead before walking towards the threshold of the door. I wrapped my arms around Elena's waist from behind as I rested my chin on her shoulder.
"She's so beautiful when she sleeps," Elena whispered.
"Like mother like daughter," I said as I gently kissed her temple.
"Just imagine how cute she'll be in a bridesmaid dress," she said with a massive grin on her face. Just knowing that there would be a wedding put a smile on my face.
"She'll look like a little princess," I said, admiring our sleeping daughter.
"Daddy's little princess," she joked.
We spent a further 5 minutes talking at her door until Elena took my hand and guided me into the bedroom. I quietly shut Isabella's door before following her in. She turned to me and slung her arms around my neck, pulling me in closer. Our lips were just inches apart as I gently cupped her soft, smooth face, allowing me to admire the absolute beauty that's stood before me. Our lips slowly but surely connected in a long, drawn out kiss. The kiss was more passionate than any other we've ever shared. We were no longer dating, we were engaged and ready to start our lives as a family.
"I love you so much, my beautiful fiancée," I whispered against her lips. She smiled and kissed me harder, consequently deepening the kiss. My hands moved from her face down towards her bum. I lifted her up and gently pressed her up against the wall, without breaking the kiss. Our tongues massaged each other's, moving in sync, I didn't want to miss any of her. I heard her soft giggles at my touch as she wrapped her legs around my waist, her left hand moving under my t-shirt. One of my hands moved from her thigh up to her hair, entwining my fingers with each silky strand. Her fingers ran through my hair, causing a small moan to escape my lips. She giggled a little before I ran my hand underneath her top, slowly gliding up her back to reach her bra. She tensed a little before tugging the hem of my t-shirt, her lips still locked with mine. As we pulled away for air, a smile appeared on Elena's swollen lips, this only made me smile more.
"I love you too, my irresistible fiancé," she said, our gaze remaining connected. Her words made sparks fly in my body, her touch makes my body ignite. I reconnected our lips and before I knew it, the kiss became searing. I found myself pulling at the hem of her top and lifting it over her head to reveal her smooth, olive skin. I placed soft kisses down her jaw line, then down her neck and shoulder, wanting to taste all of her. She tilted her head back giving me more room as I started carrying her towards the bed. I lowered her down on the bed, not breaking the kiss, and returned to her lips. I seductively pulled on her bottom lip as her tongue continued to massage mine. She started to pull the bottom of my shirt up and lifted it over my head. She then unbuckled my belt and removed my jeans, which were then discarded on the floor; I did the same to her jeans. After that, I was lost in our kisses.

Elena buried her head in my bare chest as I sighed contently. I lightly traced small circles on her side as I held her close to me. I gently kissed the top of her head.

"Good night baby, I love you," I whispered, as I ran my finger through her hair.
"Good night, I love you too," she smiled as she kissed my chest. I fell asleep in the most comfortable way possible: holding my gorgeous fiancée in my arms. I was so thankful to have Elena, she's literally my world.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you like it! I wanted to do a 'love scene' for this chapter because I realised this book has been lacking them. I'm also sorry if the chapter seems a little disconnected. I wanted to show Isabella, Stefan and Elena spending some time together after they get engaged.
But anyways...They're engaged! Stelena are engaged! Hope you like it! Please comment and vote!
-Chelsea x