✿ 30.

ooc everyone tbh LOL but it's a fun lil chapter dw

also me writing last chapter tbh:

anyway y/n and aryu besties as always

anyway y/n and aryu besties as always. my fav duo fr fr

also headcanon that nagi gets extremely clingy as soon as he gets the cue that he can be with a person LOL i love him sm 🙁🙁🙁

i ended up rushing the end but it's whatever 🙏

✰ ✰ ✰

after waking up in an empty bed, you figured that whatever happened with bachira was a dream. just remembering what he did made you blush and have to press your face into your pillow to scream.

"what the hell are you doing?" rins voice interrupted your screaming and you quickly turned your head. "nothing. what are you doing?" you quickly retaliated with your eyes squinted.

rin walked over towards his bed and grabbed his toothbrush from his bin. "not being weird like you, obviously" he muttered and began walking out of the room again.

"hey, rin?" you called out without thinking and immediately thought of bashing your head into the wall when he turned to look at you with his normal face of irritation. "uhm.. sorry for yesterday.. that was like, really weird of me, y'know. and-"

"i don't care, honestly." rin said with a sigh and your jaw nearly dropped. did he not realize you were trying to apologize to him? "just say you won't be an idiot and fall asleep somewhere that isn't in here"

you heard him sigh again and you watched him carefully. "it was an accident.." you muttered as your gaze dropped to your bed. "wasnt thinking properly"

"well, obviously," he rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue before walking over to you. "i'm only saying this because you'll get sick if you sleep in that damn hallway again," he muttered as he made quick strides to where you sat. you looked up expectedly at rin as he glared down at you before harshly pressing the back of his hand to your forehead. "you'd be an idiot if you got sick over something like that.."

rin made a 'tsk' sound before he turned away, but not before you noticed the slight blush on his cheeks. "now, quit being lazy and get up. you were seriously lagging with your training yesterday" he scoffed before quickly leaving, not allowing for you to see his face again.

as you thought about your interaction with rin, you realized that the night before was, in fact, very real. not only was bachira kissing you real, but so was rin sleeping next to you- holding you while you slept.

"oh my fucking god," you muttered as you pressed your face back into your pillow. "oh my god" you breathed and quickly sat up.