✿ 25.

me seeing that this is now number 3 in the rin hashtag and not number 2 anymore:

anyway read this chapter to for another banger 💪💪also ily to whoever comments y'all r so fun 4 that 🙁

also ily to whoever comments y'all r so fun 4 that 🙁

✰ ✰ ✰

another yawn came from you as you unintentionally began to lean against isagis shoulder. you stared ahead as he tensed up, looking down at you and smiling softly.

"and now, after counting the total votes, taking into account the first and second choices.. we'll be announcing how players were sorted into teams" the not so energetic screen spoke.

the screen then displayed the teams. it was obvious that everyone wanted a chance to play with the top two in blue lock.

"we will now randomly select three members for each team," the screen spoke again. "first on team a will be.. nanase nijiro!" it announced and you looked around, completely unsure of who the hell that was.

"the one with the head band" isagi spoke softly, obviously noticing how you tried to figure out who that was. after seeing him, you hummed softly and moved a bit closer to isagi, deciding to hold onto his hand with another yawn.

"second is.. hiori yo"

you immediately noticed that it was the pretty boy you had seen at the very beginning of blue lock.

"and third on team a is.. isagi yoichi!"

isagi slightly lost his balance and his elbow came in contact with your face. he quickly apologized at the same time a small whine sounded from you and he looked over to inspect any damage.

he took quick notice of the blood on your lip as your nose scrunched up in disgust at the metallic taste on your tongue. isagi apologized again while the screen continued announcing for the next team. "it's fine. really.." you whispered and licked your top lip where it bled. "i'm not dying or anything-"

isagis hands found it's way to your cheeks and you watched as his eyes scanned your face with a determined look. "i'm really sorry. i don't mean to hurt you.. i promise" he muttered again and brushed his thumb against your lip to wipe away the blood.

you couldn't help how your eyes widened in shock and your mouth opened slightly. isagis eyes bore into your own until he quickly pulled away from you with a light blush on his cheeks.

"that was weird! i'm really sorry for reacting like that!" he said quickly and you laughed quietly. "it's fine, isagi. i really didn't mind; i was just shocked.."

to say you were shocked was an understatement. you knew that if isagi still had his hands resting against your face for as little as a millisecond longer, you would've been making out with him in front of everyone. you wondered how he could've just done that so naturally. he was a total freak.

"you'll watch me play, won't you?" isagis voice pushed you from your thoughts and you looked up at him. there was still the slightest blush dusting his cheeks and you smiled, "course i will. make sure you win, yeah?"

as soon as the two teams left the room, aryu was quick to grab your arm and pull you away. bachira trailed closely behind with a grin on his face. "are you guys gonna go and watch the match too?" he asked and aryu glanced back, almost scoffing. "of course not.
y/n needs to help me with my endurance training to prepare for when i play"

"wait, what..?" you asked, trying to drag aryu to a stop but he was - surprisingly - too strong.

bachira laughed once more and quickly pressed a kiss to the side of your head, "have fun! i'm gonna go watch the match!" he yelled as he made his way down the opposite hallway aryu was dragging you down.

✰ ✰ ✰

"well don't you look tired" a voice immediately said as you walked into the monitoring room. you looked up and noticed everyone's eyes on you. you weren't even sure who said it, not yet knowing the voices of everyone. after getting close enough, you collapsed onto one of the pillows in the room with a 'hmph' before humming your reply. "aryu made me work out with him only for him to abandon me to play in the match"

"well, yeah. that's how it goes, y/n" bachira grinned from beside you.

the screen above you showcased the match. it was nagi's team playing against rins team now and you decided that you wouldn't necessarily be shocked if rins team had won this match.

"sorry i didn't watch your game, isagi" you mumbled into the pillow, and somehow, he heard you. "that's ok. we ended up winning!" he smiled and you nodded.

"yeah, i figured. wouldn't have expected any less" you said with a small smile pointed his way. his smile slightly faltered and was replaced by a shy smile before he looked away and back to the match displayed on the screen.

nagi had just scored the first goal for his team and you swore you could feel yourself beginning to drool. somehow, you completely forgot how attractive nagi seishiro is. you immediately blame not choosing him to be on your team when you had the chance to.

and with the sounds of the game in the background, you could feel yourself beginning to fall asleep. you wanted to stay awake to watch the other matches but after feeling a soft pat to your head, you figured that they couldn't be that important.

✰ ✰ ✰