✿ 15.

✰ ✰ ✰

the ball had gone out of bounds once again and aryu quickly threw the football towards rin, who immediately kicked it your way. he also sent a threatening look, which you understood all too well. he was blindly trusting you after you had told him to pass it to you without any explanation. you weren't too sure that he'd listen to your request but, you were more than happy that he did as you ran down the field with a little less speed than normal.

as you got closer to the mid field line, you could feel the nagging thoughts creeping into your skull. up until now, you had suppressed your somewhat moral ways of living but the closer you got to playing out your unfair ways of football, you were beginning to feel guilty about what you had planned. it didnt necessarily help that not only barou was falling for your trap, but also the extremely pretty red haired boy, whose name you learned was chigiri. for some reason, actually knowing red's name made your plan a little more difficult to play out, but the determination and anger - thanks to barou - made it all the more easier to drown out.

barou was practically clinging to your back, which made it extremely difficult to stay upright, while chigiri made a swift approach on your opposite side. you suddenly became hyper aware of the way your blue lock suit and jersey clung to your skin all while you could feel the tension worsen. your chest felt extremely heavy and your vision became blurred as you began to lose control of the ball- none of which was according to plan.

chigiri's cleats suddenly made direct contact with your calf and your body finally began to crumble under the heavy weight of barou. before you knew it, the three of you were crashing into the turf with limbs and brain cells intertwined. despite your ears ringing and your vision being of absolutely no use to you, your brain somehow picked up the announcement that chigiri and barou were rewarded a yellow card for their 'foul'. from where you still laid in exhaustion on the turf, you had to resist the urge to somewhat celebrate your free kick, as it was what you planned for all along. though it wasnt exactly how you imagined it would play out, not only barou, but chigiri also, contributed to your soon to be goal and their eventual loss without even realizing it.

when you got up, you felt your body jolt in pain from where chigiri's cleat collided with your leg. you were extra careful not to show the pain on your face, but as you made eye contact with aryu, you knew that he was already fully aware of your possible injury. as you pretended there was no seriously painful ache in your leg, aryu followed suit and awaited your free goal.

you stood about twenty five meters from the goal post as you placed it nice and pretty in the desired spot. taking a step back, you took a breath and analyzed the scene in front of you. based on the players in your line of view, you knew that there were about three possible plays that would earn yourself and your team a goal. you mumbled to yourself about the lack of options while you continued to study. maybe if you had stayed consistent with your harsh workouts intended for football and not the ones intended for ballet, you'd have far more than three possible outcomes that came with a goal.

while you continued to curse at yourself for your lack of harder work, you kicked the ball at the precise angle you intended - with the exact force you hoped to have - and watched as it flew just barely over isagi's head, in an upward motion, and sailed prettily into the top corner of the goal post.

aryu dramatically tumbled your way and basically toppled over onto your shoulder with a deep sigh. "how perfectly stylish that goal was. the curve upwards was so perfect- so stylish" as aryu continued, you wondered if he had ever thought about broadening his vocabulary. not that he didn't sound like a knowledgeable person - cause sometimes you thought that he did - but it really was diminutive. sometimes you also found yourself wondering if he'd skip out on his language class at school, and if he did, he definitely zoned out the entire class. "please tell me that the curve was intentional.. " you gave a small nod to his begging (?) and he fell to his knees with a sound you really hoped didn't come from him and you made up in your head.

aryu held his face in his hands as you silently urged him to get up. at this point, the other team had stopped their arguments- which was entirely barou - and silently stared not so discreetly at aryu, who was finally beginning to come back to his senses. he slowly stood back up and took a breath before grabbing the edge of your jersey to pull you towards where rin and bachira had already stood in their positions. you took a quick glance at aryu and began to wonder what exactly brought on his little episodes and how he could just get out of them so quickly.

'maybe perfection turns him on..' you considered to yourself, realizing that literally anything could be a weird ass kink nowadays. everything inside of your mind prayed that it wasn't true but the sad and true reality was that it was entirely possible. the thought made you shudder and you forced the thoughts away entirely so you could actually focus on the match right in front of you.

without thinking any more about aryu and his.. issues, you gave a gentle look towards bachira - who really seemed like he needed it - and awaited the ring that alerted the next play to be started by the opposing team.

✰ ✰ ✰