✿ 17.

have yall figured out who the love interest is yet ? 🤤🤤

also guys this was so cringe im so sorry i was so mf high and thought it was funny LOL :<<

short ass chapter btw :x have the fattest block rn and i seriously cant see me writing out the next match any time soon LOLOL anyway this sucked and makes me wanna die <//3

was just made painfully aware of the big ass gaps in between paragraphs. wasn't typing on my phone 💔

✰ ✰ ✰

your legs led you to the middle of the football field as all the lights in the arena dimmed. a single light illuminated the spot where you stood in absolute silence. your eyes trailed along your ex team z group as well as aryu, isagi, bachira, and rin before they ultimately settled on the itoshi sae. you could feel the way your legs began to shake before you gulped down any sudden fear you felt.

from the corner of your eye, you could see aryu giving you a thumbs up as well as rin with an unreadable expression.

you held the microphone that suddenly appeared in your hands tightly as the strums of a guitar could be heard across the arena.

"rise with the morning, you call to me" you sang softly, "my thoughts are crawling. you're all i see~" you walked towards the itoshi sae as you continued your extremely heart felt song. "i wish i could live without you but you're apart of me. wherever i go oh you'll always be next to me!"

suddenly, you were holding your hand out towards the itoshi sae and he graciously took it in his larger hand. you sang your song especially for the itoshi sae and by the end of it, he was on one knee in front of you with a box. your hands flew to your mouth and you were already saying yes before he even got to ask you the big question.

sae stood up and picked you up in his arms, twirling you in the air while you laughed. the stands erupted in a roar of cheers and applaud when suddenly it stopped with a loud yell from someone behind you..

it was rin !!

"i object! i object now and i'll object for as long as i live!!" rin yelled and various gasps sounded from the crowds above. "y/n is mine, you shitty brother! and she'll always be mine. forever"

your heart swelled at rin's words as a blush dusted your cheeks. you couldn't help but think rin was a million times more attractive now. sae didn't seem to think so as he lightly pushed you aside, pulling a sword out of thin air. you glanced to the side at rin and he also pulled a sword out of thin air. "fight me for her then you emo piece of shit bastard who just so happens to be the incredibly attractive isohi sae's - aka me - younger brother!"

"i will, you goofy ass ugly ass redhead ass bangs piece of absolute garbage older brother who just so happens to be the itoshi sae." rin yelled, pointing the tip of his sword in sae's direction. the two brothers ran towards each other and you gasped loudly with your hand over your heart.

they fought seemingly to the death as you cried. "no! this isn't you!!" you yelled desperately, "please stop fighting. please do this for me!" no matter how hard you tried, your words didn't seem to reach them. "dont worry y/n." nagi suddenly appeared out of nowhere and gazed lovingly down into your eyes, "i'll save you from this 'scott pilgrim vs the world' bullshit"

"oh, the one and only incredibly attractive nagi seishiro!" you gasped before pulling nagi's face impossibly close to yours before your lips crashed together into an incredibly exaggerated make out session.

"noooo!" the voice of isagi yoichi yelled before running at you and nagi. "i never got to tell you that-"

"what the actual fuck.." you said almost breathlessly as you quickly sat up into a sitting position in your sweat soaked bed. your hand was held closely against your chest and your eyes darted around the dimly lit room, meeting aryu, who was previously tapping the screen of his phone before you interrupted him.

"it was the singing dream wasn't it?"

your eyebrows furrowed as you continued trying to catch your breath. "how'd you-"

"had it the night before a hair cut once," he stated, recalling the memory. "broke out into song once the lady had my hair in her hands- it was absolutely awful. anyway, i ended up vomiting  immediately after i sat up in my bed so i just cancelled the appointment altogether" he shrugged as if it was an entirely normal and universal experience.

a loud groan sounded from the bed beside yours and both you and aryu looked over to see a pissed off itoshi rin. "do you idiots ever shut the fuck up?" rin stretched ever so slightly and continued his death glare, "it's like being forced to live with dumb and dumber"

you laughed softly at his reference as aryu sported a look of confusion.

"you talk all big rin but really, i can't take you seriously with your hair sticking up in a million places" you smiled, trying your best to hold back your laughter.

"no, seriously." aryu added in his agreement, "not to mention the drool on his chin. he tries hard to be a menace to society but rin, you're real cute sometimes" aryu snorted a laugh, which started a giggling fit between the two of you.

rin let out an exaggerated and annoyed sigh as he tried to subtly rub at his chin- likely having been embarrassed by aryu. "you two idiots are so god damn insufferable" he muttered while throwing his blanket off of himself and stomping out of the room. you and aryu glanced at each other after you both stopped laughing. "i feel kinda bad. i think we woke him up" you said softly as you looked down at the blanket covering your lower half.

"maybe he's so pissed because he also had a singing dream" aryu said in a serious tone before he gasped. "maybe we ruined his 'fight song' moment to his brother!" he said and you once again met aryu's now serious gaze before you both broke out into loud laughter.

✰ ✰ ✰