✿ 18.

last chapter was so god damn embarrassing i hate it but i physically wont be able to rewrite it <//3

also kaiser with glasses in that one bllk chapter had me drooling fr fr but he can never be rindou haitani 💔

✰ ✰ ✰

you and aryu sat at the table eating breakfast before the big match. aryu was talking about god knows what while you stared off.

there wasn't anyone else in the cafeteria since rin insisted all of you get up way early to appease his schedule. "what a dick" you muttered after rin kicked your bed to wake you up before he walked out of the room, most likely to take a shower.

now you're sitting half asleep and unknowingly staring rin, who's innocently trying to enjoy his well needed breakfast. he's well aware of your staring but he's simply choosing to ignore it for his own sanity. but if you keep it up, he has a feeling that he's gonna start losing his mind because why are you just staring at him? did he do something? are you in some kind of mood again? rin already feels exhausted and you haven't even acted out yet.

"is it a cry over your cramps day again, y/n"

at the mention of your name, your eyes fell back to aryu, who was looking at you expectedly. you pretended to ponder his question before shrugging, "we'll just see how the day goes i guess." you smiled, knowing damn well a headache was forming in the back of your head and you could already feel the ache in your lower stomach.

you hardly got to eat by the time aryu demanded you train with him. and as you walked out onto the field, you had already felt like you were gonna vomit. without eating anything, you weren't exactly sure what was gonna come up but you didn't wanna find out.

bachira patted your back after you ran a few laps, "you're sweating real bad.."

"and you're looking really pale" isagi added, seemingly coming out of nowhere. you only forced a laugh and waved your hand in isagis face, "don't worry. it's only cause i've been inside, y'know? haven't seen the sun so my melanins fading.." you trailed off, gripping onto bachira for stability after feeling dizzy.

"what are you idiots doing? quit getting distracted" rin said harshly as he tried to catch his breath. you rolled your eyes at his ability to run three more laps while you took your well needed break.

"y/n just got a little dizzy. we're seeing if she's ok!"

"i'm fine," you quickly interjected while pushing yourself away from bachira. "jus- i just need some water.. and to pee.. maybe" you mumbled and walked off of the training field.

you took a deep breath as you pressed your palm against your forehead. the pain was almost unbearable but you knew if you complained, you'd get sent to the nurse and she'd advise that you didn't play against the international players- and you couldn't let that happen.

at least ten minutes passed of you sitting on the cold floor in the locker room, leaning your head against an extremely cold locker. it was almost enough to ease the throbbing in your skull but you knew that you could push through it!! (you contemplated on stealing pills from the nurses office and taking a handful of then not even five minutes prior)

it was nearly 11 o'clock, the time of your match, and there was no sign of your headache, dizziness, or god awful cramps going away. you could honestly say you were living in hell. and the thought of the creepy ass camera being on and capturing your misery made you even more pissed off, wanting to rip off ego's very possible wig to reveal his baldness.

after minutes of procrastinating - not wanting to get up - you finally decided to be a big girl and ignore all of the pain in your poor body. you repeated your daily (not really) motto as you did so, "what would itoshi sae do?"

you'd like to think that he'd probably kill himself, which you were very much tempted to do. your delusionality (it's not a word) only fueled the desire until you remembered that itoshi sae is - in fact - not a teenage girl sitting on the cold floor of the blue lock facility dealing with a period.

that thought alone encouraged you to stand up and find your way back to your team, who were fully ready to play against the international players. and despite bachira's worried looks sent your way, you decided on getting ready as well.

✰ ✰ ✰