✿ 10.

✰ ✰ ✰

you watched closely as rin - no longer long lashes - not only insulted the other team, but left you and aryu - no longer long hair - absolutely mesmerized.

aryu met your shocked gaze and pushed his hair from his face, "he's beating you on the stylish scale, ya know"

"shut the fuck up." you muttered, now determined to beat rin at whatever game aryu created between the two of you. rin wasn't even that cool. sure, he scored that crazy goal not even a few minutes ago, but he wasn't more stylish than you were.

"stylish," you muttered bitterly, "the fuck does that even mean? and lukewarm? what a fucking joke"

the opposing team made their way with the football and you were more than content with guarding the tall white haired boy. despite him not even needing to be guarded; thanks to aryu- who, more than effortlessly stole the ball after it was passed to him - you still took it upon yourself to do so.

it couldn't hurt, right?

it did.

you watched as aryu, once again, effortlessly kick the ball from in front of rank 15 and scored. being tall was seriously beginning to seem like a perk in terms of football.

"it's settled. on this field right now; i'm the most stylish" aryu said with his hands in his hair and knees against the turf.

you scoffed with a roll of your eyes before being shoved by rin.

"you're being useless right now," he said plainly, but his words stung more than they should have. "should've left you to wait for someone else to pick you up before even thinking about teaming up with you" rin said and walked away to his position. your breathing became ragged as you were brought back to being with your old team z. you knew that it was stupid to begin to let your guard down while in a male dominated space. all for some stupid tall boy, who seemed attractive for a split second.

"fuck off," you muttered to yourself, "just some angsty asshole.. fuck you.."

the next play began and you watched the boy with bangs running your way. you noticed he was good at dribbling, which would immediately make things easier for yourself. a smile spread across your face as you slowly made your way towards him.

throughout your time of playing football, one of your best moves was slow acceleration. it would either intimidate and stretch the insecurities of the player in front of you or it would make yourself seem easy to get passed- which you weren't. judging the face of bangs boy, he deemed you easy to get passed. you immediately deemed him an easy target to use in order to impress aryu and maybe rin.

while only having to glance down at the ball, it was already in your possession by the time bangs boy was directly in front of you. he passed right by you as you made your way up the field and to the goal.

dribbling wasn't one of your strong suits in football, but after you carelessly passed by the black haired boy with a nutmeg, you were beginning to think it was.

without any effort at all, seeing as blue lock man was easy, you kicked the ball into the corner of the net and scored. the sound went off, alerting the goal, and you swiftly made your way back to your position on the opposite side of the field.

you dropped the ball at the starting point in the middle of the field and walked back to your spot with a soft mutter of  "start again."

the game continued until your team won with a score of 5 - 2.  after rin's winning goal, you and aryu shared a look before humming. neither of you were surprised by your win, and you knew that neither was rin.

"who should we steal?" aryu automatically asked and you immediately went to studying the players. "whoever is fine. doesn't matter." rin muttered and turned his back, obviously not interested at all.

devastatingly, white hair didn't stick out to you throughout the game. black hair was utterly boring; only talking about what he would do, but never actually doing it. bangs boy was the only right answer, and studying aryu's eyes, he felt the same.

"bangs boy!" you said with a grin and aryu nodded.

"what a coincidence," aryu said while twirling his hair around his finger, "i want him as well"

"come, bachira meguru"

you clapped your hands together and excitedly looked at aryu, "yes! your dribbling was cool i think.. and! you'd probably be the best one to make our team stronger and possibly an actual team"

"you will be assisting with my stylish goals, bachira meguru," aryu said dully, "come, you'll be my kuroko" your eyebrows furrowed at aryu's poor tasted reference before following after rin, who was already walking off.

"how long are you idiots gonna blabber? let's move on," rin said harshly, "and stop spacing out bowl cut. i hold your destiny now"

you and aryu followed rin off of the field with a shared laugh at rin's ability to somehow continue with his cringy efforts at seeming cold hearted.

✰ ✰ ✰