The Incident

Kai POV.

The water helped my sore muscles from last night's rendezvous. Once I came up for air, after quickly floating around I grabbed my towel and hurried my face. Seconds later two feminine voices yelled help from inside the house. I quickly got up ready to investigate.

I strongly believe anyone in my situation would be confused noticing my new wife being chased by Miss Dawson who was being chased by no one. Neither of them were slowly down, but Cassandra's face grew with shock as her body collided into mine.

I didn't imagine our lips to push against each other as we fell into the pull. My arms wrapped around her waist as I steadied her in the water.

"I know how to swim Kai!" She splashed.

I laughed, "well that's one way to initiate a kiss Mrs. Braxton."

"I didn't initiate anything, you were dying in the pool-"

Miss Dawson was now in tears laughing and I continued, "well I'm glad it happened, but are you saying you cared about my well-being my love?"

"What no. No, no, no, no. I just don't want a scandal on my hands. New wife kills wife only after hours of being married. That does not sound believable to me."

I smiled at her as I made my way out of the pool. "You're right. The press would have ate you up alive, just like I want to do to you."

"Wha- what did you just say?"

"Nothing princess. Nothing at all. Now are you going to stay in the pool and enjoy the view or come in inside and dry off?" I said as Miss Dawson recollected herself and went into the house.

I saw Cassandra's jaw drop and her cheeks immediately flushed with red. Proud of myself, I brought her a towel from the chair and set it on the side of the pool. Then, I went inside to go wait for her in our bedroom.