The Room

Cassandra POV.

   As she left I could not believe I was still in the pool. I quickly got out. She was just so infuriating with those entrancing green eyes. Ughh. How I want to rip her smirk off of her face.

   I begrudgingly made my way to our room ready to end this horrible day, but as I looked toward the bed the devil herself was laying half naked and vaping. She glanced over at me and put her vape down on the bed.

   "What side would you like?" She hummed.

   "The one furthest away from the window wall" I replied as I moved her body off of my side.

   "You know we can control the tint of the window right? I will set it up on your cell phone later, but here use mine." She tossed me her phone and through her vape in the bottom of her nightstand.

   I completely darkened the window so we couldn't see out. This house amazes me it looks so old but it incorporates so many new uses of technology.

   "Thanks," I handed her phone back to her.

   "Aren't you going to get into pajamas before coming to bed?"

   "Oh yeah, I should probably shower too."

   Kai just glanced at the door next to my night and and I rolled my eyes. She could at least give me a verbal response.

   I walked into the room with all of my belongings and then some. Kai must've mixed our items together because it seems alike it is organized by type of clothes and then each clothing item is color coded from dark to light. This was way better than my organizational system.

   After viewing our massive closet, I opened another slinging door which lead me to an even bigger bathroom. There was a hug hot tub in the middle of the room and a long shower behind another long glass slinging door. Whoever needs this big of a shower is crazy, but it is nice. Then to my right there were two sinks that stretched across the room and of course to my left is the window that over looks the outside which I completely blacked out.

   There was so much elegance going in the this one space. To me in was low lit and very sensual. I am going to love the closet and the bathroom the most.

   I decided to take a bath and mess around with all the features. After all, being a bride of an arrange marriage is stressful work, so why not treat myself?

   Eventually, I can out of the bath and once I dried off I saw Kai standing in the doorway. I quickly covered myself.

   "No need to cover yourself. We are married and already kissed after all" She sauntered over to me.

  "We barley know each other" I whispered faintly as she grabbed my hips.

   I clutched my towel against me tighter. She noticed my discomfort as she stared into my eyes almost as if she was asking me a question, but what that question could be, I still have no idea.

  She continued, "I won't do anything you are uncomfortable with. Even though we are married, I understand we know little about each other and you must have a lot of questions as this place was meant for your older brother. If it's worth anything, I am glad that he isn't here and that you are instead as I can give you a life of luxury you deserved, but seemed to lack."

   Her lips were centimeters away from mine and her breath was hot against my skin causing me to shiver with anticipation. However, how she knew about my personal life is beyond me, but right now all I could think about were how our lips felt as we tumbled into the water. I wondered if it was just because of the adrenaline from running or maybe it was something else.

   I mean it has to be something else. I know it has to be since I've never looked in a girls direction before. I have had many boyfriends and yet never for too long. A part of me wanted to find out how it would feel if it happened again, but as I looked down at her lips contemplating she backed away.

   "Anyways I am going to take a quick shower and brush my teeth as well. I will meet you in bed. Tomorrow will be a big day for us newly weds."

  I exhaled slowly I'm attempt to slow my heart down, "yeah of course. Goodnight Kai."

   "Goodnight Cas."

I grabbed a sports bra and a pair of grey sweats from the closet and changed after I finished drying off. Then I slowly made my way under the sheets and rolled over to my side. The last thing I thought about before I drifted to sleep was her lips.