The First Dinner

Kai POV.

Cassandra walked into the dining room in a short black dress. It cling to her I'm all the right places. One thing I will credited the Claire's on is their genetic lottery. Her small yet muscular figure intrigued me and her scent smelled of vanilla.

Miss Dawson showed Cassandra to her seat to my right as one of the servingmen pulled out her chair. I noticed a folder she carried from behind her back was now placed on the chair next to her. Oh, how I wanted this girl to be mine to rule over. From her mind to her body, I could turn this timid girl into a temptress.

We both sat in silence stealing quick glances from each other. I could feel the serving me anxiousness in the room. I wonder if she feels the stares as well.

"Everyone is excused for the evening" I said as she finally looked up to see me.

Her gaze didn't last long as her blue eyes broke contact. I don't think I've been a bad host. However, I would love to undress her and run my hands through her wavy red-brown hair. It was definitely styled and not super waves which was very attractive as it ran to her mid back. She was a trophy.

"Why are you staring at me so much?" She spoke fast.

"Why are you not staring at me at all? I retorted.

"Probably because you eyes look like they could snap me in half."

"Only in pleasure, my love."

Her back stiffened, "that's weird from a girl."

"You'll have to get used to it as my wife."

The salads were brought out by Carl's prodigy, Emma, and then she began to speak once the room was empty again, "I know" was all she said before taking a bite of her salad.

I let the conversation die naturally instead of pushing it further, but watching her take each bite of food throughout the five courses turned me on more than I could ever imagine. I wish we could skip pleasantries and I could take her right her on the table.

I smirked, suddenly I imagined her back arched against the table and her thighs soft cushions around my ears. I chuckled at my train of thought as I finished my last bite of fried ice cream.

"Well you're in a good mood all of a sudden" Cassandra stated.

"I am always in a good mood."

"Until you're not."

"Ouch, it's like you think I am a monster" I raised my eyebrows at her as she looked down at the table more.

"Well aren't you?"

I sighed and took the napkin from my lap and placed it on my empty plate. I stood up from the chair, "I can be."

Her words left me with a bitter feeling. I don't know why I would care about her thoughts of me. People should fear me, but that doesn't mean I am always so fearful. My guard is up 24/7 and I will be damned if people's feelings got in the way of my agenda.

I walked into the backyard. I took off my dress and jumped into the bottom of the pool. The water always clears my head.