𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟎 ✰

╰┈➤ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ OUTFIT INSPO

"Is everything okay?" Our managers came all around us

"Is everything okay?" Our managers came all around us. "Yeah. We're fine." Yukie said. I sat in silence fixing my ear piece. "She seems down today." A manager pointed my way.

"She's has a stomach ache. I'm assuming it's something she ate or drank a few nights before." Kiyoko brushed her hair. "Do you need anything y/n?" My personal manager came and rubbed my back.

"A trashcan." I used the electric fan on my face. "Are you serious? Are you feeling nauseous?" She scurried to grab a trashcan. "Just a little—." I covered my mouth.

"And there she goes." Yukie held my hair up. I didn't know why I felt so sick. I didn't take the offer of the drink yesterday. So what's going on.

Am I pregnant?

Get that shit out of your head.

"You guys are on in under 5 minutes! We need to help her!" The director rushed. "We need them on the stage, in positions." "Come on y/n." Kiyoko sat me upright helping me walk out. The stage was dark, but lit up with the lights of peoples phones.

"It's Kiyoko, Y/n, then Yukie." The director whisper yelled. My sweat went cold when speed walking to the stage. I got on the middle platform with the mic stand up to my mouth.

'ARTIST IN POSITION. INTRO IN THREE, TWO, ONE.'

"For just one moment. Why won't my heart listen to me. Around and around I go. All I dream about is you ooh." My hand weakly rested on the mic stand.

"Like the hands of a clock, going in circles. Why do I keep going back to when we shared our time together. I want you to know~." Yukie ran her hands down the mic stand.

"Time~ after time~." Kiyoko bobbed her head, with also her hands on the mic. "Again and again do I run after you. Time after time~." Kiyoko rested her hands on her chest.