𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟯𝟭

♡︎

Suna uses his hand to move my panties aside

Suna uses his hand to move my panties aside. "wet already? just from my neck kisses?" he teases. i whined and frowned at him. "don't worry. i won't make this awkward for you at all" he slides one long slender finger in.

i gasped out loud covering my mouth. "like that?" suna started to thrust his finger inside me. my breath hitches. "answer me. is that how you like it?" he added another long finger. i nod vigorously biting my lip.

"come on baby, it's just us 2 back here. he won't care" suna looks at the all black divider. he added 3 fingers thrusting them in and out of me with incredible speed. the sound of my wet pussy echoed throughout the car. "i love it when your like this" suna moaned.

He maintained eye contacted with me hitting my g-spot perfectly. "o-oh," i moaned out. "is that your sweet spot baby? right here?" he curled his fingers on my g-spot. "yes! right there!" i moaned out.

"look at me" he moaned out. he began to thrust his fingers inside me looking straight at me. my eyes rolled back and my tongue flew out. "so pretty" suna cooed and used his free hand to cup my cheeks. "i want you to look at me" he moans.

"suna i- oh my gosh!" i moaned out. "i know baby. i know how good it feels" he leans closer to my face. our lips connected to stop the whiny moans from my mouth. i grinded against his fingers as he continued to finger fuck my hole.

"oh you wanna please yourself huh? such a slut" he cooed and thrusted in unison with my grinds. he curled and finger fucked me till i was at my edge. "suna.. i'm gonna-" he pulled his fingers out. i frowned and folded my arms.

"you can't cum anywhere unless it's on my face" suna got on his knees. "please.." i pleaded his breath teased over my wet and throbbing hole. "how bad do you want this?" he mumbles against my thighs. "really bad! please!" i moaned out.

he began to kiss and lick all over my inner thighs teasing me. "i can't here you," suna cooes and continues to suck on my inner thighs. "please! eat me out!" i cried out. "crying already? is that what a little edging does to you?" he teases and wipes a tear. "how pathetic. but since you asked so nicely" he digged his head down.

His tongue glides along my clit making a breathily and low moan escaped. his arms wrapped around my thighs and his hands gripped them. "my fuck, suna!" i gripped his hair and moaned. "so delicious," he mumbled against my cunt.

i gripped his hair and tugged at it. he moaned out loud and sucked harder. "oh my gosh, yes! yes! yes! oh fuck just like that!" i chanted. my legs closed in on his head. Suna didn't even bother to get up but only pushed my thighs back with his hands. he didn't want to waste his meal.

"you like that huh? your so pretty when you chant like that" he uses his thumb to rub my clit. "fuck.," i moaned out.

"we're here" the man spoke from the front seat. "respond to him baby, do it" suna looked up at me before digging back in. "i- uhm- okay! we'll be out s-ah! soon!" throwing my head back. "good job baby" suna praised at sat up.

i frowned again. "why did you stop?" slowly closing my legs. "we can finish this inside of the house" he licked his lips. "but i was so close! this was my second time getting edged!" i scolded him.

"gee" suna held his arms out. "whatever" i rolled my eyes. "i'll make your eyes roll like that again once we get inside" suna opened his side of the door. "is that a threat or a promise?" i smirked. "promise" suna smirked back.

NOT EVEN FIVE 5 MINS LATER
✧༺♥༻∞

"oh my gosh! it's so big!" i moaned out. "your so good! fuck!" suna thrusted harder. his free thumb rubbed my clit in circular motions. "oh my god- you too good to me!" suna fondles with my chest. his lips latch onto my left nipple and massaging the other.

skin clapping and the sounds of squelch echoed throughout my room. "your so wet and good for me. this is all fucking mine" suna eagerly spoke. his thrust became more powerful and his strength became stronger.

"oh fuck- fuck- fuck-! oh my god suna!" i moaned out loud. my boobs bounced up and down with the speed he was going. "princess!" he moaned aloud leaning down into my neck. "oh my gosh," my hands tangled in this hair.

"i fucking love you. i don't care who has your heart. your fucking mine" he whispered lowly in my ear. my eyes rolled dangerously far back resting my legs around his waist.

suna did slow strokes placing my hand on his print. "look at how good you take me, such a good girl" he slowly thrusts letting me feel every inch. i grabbed the chain around his neck pulling him in for a sloppy wet kiss. he picks up his pace again making us both moan into each others mouths.

"faster! faster! please let me come!" i chanted out. "is that what my pretty girl wants?" suna thrusts started slow down again. "yes please! faster!" i cried out. "i'm not speeding up until you beg" he sinisterly smirked. he continued to go slow and take his own time.

"please suna! fuck me hard until i come! please!" i begged. "you needy slut" he cooed and picked up his pace. "oh my gosh yes!" i moaned out arching my back. "i'm close! fuck!" suna thrusted harder. "me to, oh- help me come!" i let out a whiny moan.

i scratched along sunas back making him howl in pain that was overdrawn by pleasure. suna thrusted harder and gripped my thighs tightly. he threw both legs over my shoulder making me gasp. "all mine!" he yelled out and thrusted harder.

the bed shook violently and the orgasim started to build up at an insane pace. "i'm coming! oh shit!" i moaned out. i released all over his member as suna slowed down and pulled out. "fuck" he moaned out and slowly jerked himself letting the rest of his come fall out.

i panted loudly feeling my legs wobble. "are you okay? are you hurt?"suna sat up and grabbed my chin. "no i'm okay" i said. "you took me in so well. good job baby" suna pecked my cheek.

"thank you baby" i spoke weakly.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆