𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3

╰┈➤ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐓 *ೃ

"How do you feel about this one?" My moms finger trail across more schools in this prefecture

"How do you feel about this one?" My moms finger trail across more schools in this prefecture. "Inarzaki?" moving closer to the screen. "Yeah, it looks like they have a good reputation." the pregnant lady rubs her stomach.

"Maybe.. I could try this one out." grabbing my phone and white wired headphones. "Where are you going?" My mom places her laptop down. "I'm making a song... about break up— not like I've ever been in one, just... in case someone can relate." waving my palms in denial.

"Okay...that's sketchy let me hear it when your done." she smiles getting on her phone.

You walk back upstairs into your room. "Okay.. so where did I leave off?" Going into my voice recording app."Oh okay." i listen over the tap before getting to the next part.

"Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends. It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense."

You rest your voice keeping it steadily before getting ready to catch the next beat.

"Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose. If you pull, then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you."

I sang before stopping the recording.

"To be honest..." I copy the same verse that I did early placing it so it's the less work for me.

"If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?"

"If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?"

You heard the recording play.

You flip back in your bed looking at the celling. "What if he sees this song?" I murmur to myself. i sat up grabbing my Mac book and logging in. "Maybe I can upload this on.. Apple Music? Spotify?" scrolling through the many amounts of apps.

"Maybe twitter." I click on the app going to my account. I upload the voice recording of me singing along with the funky music. After for waiting what seems like hours, it finally uploaded.

"Finally!" I stand up walking back out. You walk to the room next to you seeing your mom and dad setting up some finishing touches to my little sister room.

"Damn! My room isn't even the size of hers!"