𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟮𝟱

LOVE & HOUSING !

"THIS IS NICEEEE" kaori yelled

"THIS IS NICEEEE" kaori yelled. "LIKE LOOK AT THE WINDOWS!" yukie pointed out my huge windows.

just recently, i purchased a penthouse for my own since i'm pretty much a young adult. "your closet is huge! is this place supposed to be for 2 people?!?" yachi yelled from my room. "3 actually" i corrected. "you bought a penthouse made for 3?" kiyoko sat on my couch.

"yeah.. because i wanted to your to stay over one day!" i threw my arms up. "your so nice y/n~" kaori sat next to kiyoko. "if anything... i thought you would invite suna over before us" yachi snarled. "for real!" yukie backed her up.

my face sat in a deadpan, softly smiling. "you guys are so.... so..... your just so. i don't have words for you" i flapped my hand at the 2 girls. "but yukie~ how's your song going?" i changed the subject and sat next to her. "don't change the sub—"

"it's going alright... my brain has been fried recently because of the constant thoughts" the short hair girl grinned. "a matter of fact, i'm supposed to be working on it now" she kicks her legs back. i loved her attitude. "it's always the short haired bitches"

"HUH"

LATER THAT DAY...

all of the girls left after we took pictures, ate, watched movies, and etc. ngl i was kinda lonely and i could see why celebrities would have a roommate or something. this shit was sad.

"what to do..." i pursed my lips. i looked out towards my window the showed the whole city and it's beautiful buildings. i started in awe at the buildings and cars driving by. "oh! i could do a self care day and then— Ahh!" i squealed and rolled off my bed.

a thump echoed throughout my room making me jump at my own sound. "that hurt" i whines before rubbing my ass. i made my way towards the bathroom turning the light on and starting the water. my mom gave me a few candles to feel at home again, so i lit them and placed them around the bathtub for the AESTHETIC.

i added my favorite bubbles scent and waited for the rub to fill up. "now, that's done" i clasped my hands together. the sound of the tv echoed throughout the house which gave me a sense of comfort. "what do i wear..?" i tapped my bottom lip.

NO ONES POV

Eventually, you found what you were going to wear and hopped into the tub. the bubbles surrounded you and tickled your skin. the water was warm and cozy.

A blissful sigh escaped your mouth as you leaned back and finally relaxed. the soft music you had going on in the background just made everything at ease. soon as you finished relaxing, it was now time to clean yourself.

You stood up and turned the drain on and turned on the shower head. you grabbed your favorite soap, scrub, and body wash and cleaned yourself off. you rubbed your loofa across your body making sure not to miss an spot.