𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟑

𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒

(pic of you and akaashi)

why is everyone boycotting y/n and akaashi's song?  because y/n turned down kuroo? not everyone has to be in love with him, and she's way better than that. cmon guys.

♡︎5,390 💬698
y/nniee..327

———- ˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Even though everyone and their mom is hating on this song bcuz of y/n shouldn't make it akaashi's problem 😹. they both ate so let's js move on w our lives.

Random.yser09766372
♡︎23.47k 💬408

———- ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

why y'all bullying my friend??... y'all ..dtm..

Suna.Rintarou✔︎
♡︎4.3m 💬899k

———- ˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"when i tell you I HATE SOCIAL MEDIA." kicking a pair of shoes. "i know, that shit sucks but that's why you stay off it right?" atsumu sucks his lips. "i mean yeah but DAMN so many kurooians on my neck." i scoff.

"girl said kurooians" osamu laughed in his hand. "i feel like that's what they are" zipping my jacket up. me and osamu continued to talk back and forth, hearing a slight buzz from atsumu's phone.

"hello?" he held the phone to his ear. "mmmh okay, i'm by y/n anyways" he stood up with he keys in hands. "y'all. suna got a new house and wants to flex" atsumu rolled his eyes.

"ah, he finally chose one" osamu stood up. "finally? how long has this been going on for?" i said. "long enough to know i'm happy he found a house he liked"

NO ONES POV

it was pretty much snowing outside. the cold air filled up your house even with heaters and a furnace. you wore grey leggings with leg warmers along with your favorite zip up.

after picking out your choice of uggs that went popular out of nowhere, you followed the twins to their car in the penthouse parking lot.

"this place is look cozy—" you step into his car. "SHOES OFF." atsumu yells from the drivers seat. "who tf-" you look down. white fluffy carpet. "what is the reason for this? do you have another girl in here or something?" you slid off your uggs.

"mind you business nosey, and if i did, i would of ditched y'all right now" "you liar. you get no hitches" his twin added. "i will crash this bitch right now"